The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Some of Haley's favorite things - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Some of Haley's favorite things (/thread-897.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Some of Haley's favorite things - Shela - 05-18-2012

(05-18-2012, 07:30 PM)buzzenator Wrote: She's really into 'What You Don't Know' right now...hold the mayo.[Image: jumping0046.gif]

First person other than me that´s digging that song....and only from the snippets LOL. Have you heard the whole song?

RE: Some of Haley's favorite things - Tusk - 05-18-2012

I have...it's very disco....

It was funny because people were saying it was disco from the snippets, but I thought it was more '70's pop. I was wrong, It's definitely goes full on disco influence.

It's a fun song, it's just that disco still has a bad connotation attached to it, so people turn their noses up to it. (As a long time, unapologetic ABBA fan, I know full well about being pigeonholed as 'disco').

If you liked the snippet, you'll Heart the full version Big Grin

RE: Some of Haley's favorite things - buzzenator - 05-18-2012

(05-18-2012, 10:35 PM)Shela Wrote:
(05-18-2012, 07:30 PM)buzzenator Wrote: She's really into 'What You Don't Know' right now...hold the mayo.[Image: jumping0046.gif]

First person other than me that´s digging that song....and only from the snippets LOL. Have you heard the whole song?
Not yet, but I really like your taste in music Shela![Image: party0007.gif]

(05-18-2012, 10:43 PM)Tusk Wrote: I have...it's very disco....

It was funny because people were saying it was disco from the snippets, but I thought it was more '70's pop. I was wrong, It's definitely goes full on disco influence.

It's a fun song, it's just that disco still has a bad connotation attached to it, so people turn their noses up to it. (As a long time, unapologetic ABBA fan, I know full well about being pigeonholed as 'disco').

No one is going to pigeonhole Haley...even if it has a disco beat, Haley sounds great and we get the Haley wail...plus a whole lot more. Besides, Haley loves it too.

(05-18-2012, 10:43 PM)Tusk Wrote: I have...it's very disco....

As Miguel said (in other words), there was bad disco and disco greatness (respect to Donna summer). This one reminded me of the great feeling I went through grooving to some tune by the late 70´s. Yes I´m old enough. Dodgy And as I said only from the snippets... I´m really waiting to hear to this full song, because it appeals to me in a weird way...Huh

RE: Some of Haley's favorite things - Tusk - 05-18-2012

(05-18-2012, 11:05 PM)Shela Wrote: As Miguel said (in other words), there was bad disco and disco greatness (respect to Donna summer). This one reminded me of the great feeling I went through grooving to some tune by the late 70´s. Yes I´m old enough. Dodgy And as I said only from the snippets... I´m really waiting to hear to this full song, because it appeals to me in a weird way...Huh
Don't you mean it appeals to you in the best way? Wink Big Grin

(05-18-2012, 11:12 PM)Tusk Wrote:
(05-18-2012, 11:05 PM)Shela Wrote: As Miguel said (in other words), there was bad disco and disco greatness (respect to Donna summer). This one reminded me of the great feeling I went through grooving to some tune by the late 70´s. Yes I´m old enough. Dodgy And as I said only from the snippets... I´m really waiting to hear to this full song, because it appeals to me in a weird way...Huh

You got me there!!!Smile

RE: Some of Haley's favorite things - john - 05-19-2012

(05-18-2012, 11:13 PM)Shela Wrote:
(05-18-2012, 11:12 PM)Tusk Wrote:
You got me there!!!Smile

For me it comes down to the fact that Haley can sing any genre of music and do a stellar job. I may not like disco much at all, but I might just like the best damn disco that I've ever heard. Haley can do that. I never liked BATJ before Haley sang it, but she immediately rearranged my thinking as I got blown away when I watched her AI performance. It appeals to me in a Haley way.