The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Postmodern Jukebox - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Musical Subjects (http://haleyfans.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Postmodern Jukebox (/thread-2129.html)

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - john - 01-05-2017

Quote:John ‏@JohnKess
Once again two songs by @HaleyReinhart and @PMJofficial are in the top ten of the itunes jazz chart. #BHS #Creep

The most recent PMJ release, Ice Ice Baby (feat. Aubrey Logan), comes in at #32. SNA is 34.

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - Tusk - 01-08-2017

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - JMT - 01-11-2017

(01-05-2017, 10:18 PM)john Wrote:
Quote:John ‏@JohnKess
Once again two songs by @HaleyReinhart and @PMJofficial are in the top ten of the itunes jazz chart. #BHS #Creep

The most recent PMJ release, Ice Ice Baby (feat. Aubrey Logan), comes in at #32. SNA is 34.

PMJ currently has 11 songs in the Top 100 on the iTunes Jazz chart-- 8 of them featuring Haley (Creep is #9). Wow! By way of comparison Luis Armstrong has 9 songs and Herb Albert has 7. Pretty remarkable for Scott and Haley. Seems all those YT views keep translating into iTunes downloads. I hope they're making some money off these!

This reminds me that Haley toward the end of Idol had 5 (maybe 6) songs in the top 100 of the iTunes Pop charts.

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - john - 01-11-2017

Indeed. Three of Haley's tunes are currently in the jazz top 20. She's mixed in with Louis Armstrong, Nat King Cole, Herb Albert, and Nina Simone -- all of whom have more than one song in that range. People continue to discover Haley and her work with PMJ. Haley clearly stands out. All of her work with PMJ is currently in the top 100, while the only other PMJ songs in the 100 currently are AATB (Kate Davis) at 61 and Dream On at 98.

Uploads on FB by PMJ within the past two weeks include BHS (2.3 million views) and AABT (1.9 million views). Even though Haley rarely records or performs with PMJ she probably contributes a lot in ticket sales.

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - Tusk - 01-11-2017

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - john - 01-12-2017

Nice videos Tusk. The Joey Cook one have more than 1K views already, which surprises me.

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - Tusk - 01-13-2017

Thnx ISCAT for the video, I put a shine on it, but it's the source video giving me good material to work with, the audio in this Austin set as well as the camera work is especially good...

Also from Austin, but from last year, ISCAT got the best video of Joey performing a cover that seemed to be tailor made for her style and motif....I was always disappointed with the video I got of this cover in San Diego, audio and video, so I'm glad to have good video of it and she's very, very cute in it. I'm not surprised it's getting a decent amount of views.

Me posting so many Haley videos, kind of spoils us a bit, I think, it seems video of Morgan, Sarah & here w/ Joey get decent views because there aren't that many 'decent' fan video out there for them..... TeamHaleyFans has always been happy to promote other artists whilst still supporting Haley* Cool

*Haley has said this to me "I love that you support my friends" and I take that to heart. It's an attitude that really is consistent with what we've observed w/ Haley....even though she's wildly, naturally gifted, she has very little ego, in the me, me, me sense...she is happy for her community and friends when she sees them doing well too. Besides, it's a good way to represent Haley, maybe supporting these other artists through our video of them, might get some of their fans to come to my channel and delve into the #TeamHaleyFansRabbitHole Tongue

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - john - 01-13-2017

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked - Vintage Jazz Cage The Elephant Cover ft. Joey Cook

Good PMJ cover.

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - ISCAT4HALEY - 01-14-2017

Thanks for the kind words Tusk. I’m not very proficient but I do my best. And I appreciate the editing you do to the videos. Since we don’t know the lineup far in advance, whenever PMJ is going to be in town I get tickets as quickly as possible to get good seating with the hope that Haley will be there. Unfortunately the last couple times Haley wasn’t with PMJ and in fact during the last tour PMJ booked two shows at the Moody Theater. The only time Haley did join them in Austin, I was told not to film. I still feel bad about that but Ken got great film. I’m not as persuasive as airhigh as he has the charm and just knows the right and diplomatic things to say to be given permission.

Of course I wish above all I could hear Haley singing her PMJ repertoire especially Seven Nation Army as that one is my favorite next to Creep and I haven’t heard her sing it live. Maybe seeing Casey lessens the disappointment, however I truly enjoy all the artists with PMJ that I never go away feeling shortchanged in the least that Haley couldn’t make the trip. The whole show is an ensemble to me that taken together is a true collection of amazing talent that results in a fantastic and delightful one of a kind experience. Each artist has their own personalities and flavors each possessing their own vocal strengths that make for an exciting blend of fun eclectic entertainment. The show has so many moving parts now compared to when I first saw them with so much happening on stage at the same time with all the singers and musicians dancing about and covering the whole stage that it is hard to keep up especially while filming.

I’m so excited for Haley and all that is going on with her new album, the association with Concord Records with their award winning personnel, the upcoming F is for Family, the European Tour, not to forget Haley’s penchant to give back as at Rally Idol 2 and much more to come I’m sure. We get these lull periods at times in Haley news but when things hit they sure do explode and we’re never disappointed. After almost 6 years, the Haley journey is just as thrilling now as it was then.

Yes, that is a good cover by Joey Cook. I'm glad to see her back.

Again thanks to Miguel, this site and everyone that posts updated Haley occurrences and the insightful information that goes with it. I would be lost otherwise.

RE: Postmodern Jukebox - john - 01-18-2017

Who dat?
[Image: C2ehpBLUsAA3TXt.jpg]
Quote:Scott Bradlee Verified account
‏@scottbradlee
#PMJtour class photo! Opening night is tmrw in Palm Springs!