The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"HABITS" - Haley with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "HABITS" - Haley with Scott Bradlee and PMJ (/thread-2132.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

RE: Haley making a video with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - john - 01-22-2015

What a doll Wink

Some more YT comments:

Quote:KumaSennin 1 hour ago
Jaw = Dropped

She is incredible.

Quote:RF TONNY 1 hour ago
Its the most amazing cover ever lasting...

Quote:Shannon Snell via Google+ 4 hours ago
no way, haley?! yay!!
Reply ·

craycraypenguin 210 5 hours ago
MORE HALEY!!! god, her voice is as smooth as butter singing this song in this style!!!! this girl earned your channel a sub Wink

Silke Martin 5 hours ago
Holy crap, she's amazing!
Reply ·

Thai Vang 8 hours ago
Dayum!!!!!! Haley's voice and looks sure have change <3
Reply ·

Quote:superbae 101 12 hours ago
THIS IS SO SO SICK !!!
Reply ·

judy barcenas 12 hours ago
great voice
Reply ·

Quote:Denzil Roland 1 day ago

Simply a superb, dare I say exquisite rendition of this song! I hope to hear more Haley who's honey like jazz voice is intoxicating and extremely dynamic! From scatting to whistling - she has got it all!! Also it's an excellent arrangement and expertly played instrumentally!!

Quote:James Excell 1 day ago
HELLLLLLL YEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Quote:gearjamminJOE 1 day ago
shes so sexy lol
Reply ·

Catalina Hernandez 1 day ago
I want to see more of her with you guys. She was awesome 

Quote:Joe Sketti 1 day ago
wow just WOW
Reply ·

Natalie Segura 1 day ago
More Hailey please!! She is one of my favorites from Idol. Absolutely flawless. This is one of my favorite PMJ covers, great job guys!
Reply · 1

jennifernoelle 1 day ago
Her voice is amazing

Quote:Someone123 2 days ago
Havent seen hayley since American idol, god am I happy to see her now
Reply · 1

Erika Montez 2 days ago
Great voice
Reply · 1

Early comment has 271 likes and 15 replies:
Quote:Paul Reed 1 week ago
I don't know where you guys keep getting these amazing, unique vocalists from, but you blow me away every time. Haley's voice is spectacular.
Reply · 271

Adi's comment has 34 likes and she asks that age old question
Quote:Adi Halevy 6 days ago
First 5 seconds of this video I hit the like button and said "I have to google this girl, she sings like an angel" and then I find out she was on American's Idol, how come she didn't win???
Reply · 34

200 likes for this one
Quote:conejitoasesinoOG 1 week ago
I believe this is more Ella Fitzgerald style, not the lovely Billy. And seeing that Ella is my all time fave I loved this! Not a single misstep in the vocals! And the arrangement was so lovely. Wonderful job! 
Reply · 200

RE: Haley making a video with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - Tusk - 01-22-2015

Quote:Scott Bradlee ‏@scottbradlee 16m16 minutes ago
Looks like I just passed 900,000 subscribers on YouTube. Who knew there were so many fans of old time-y music?? Next stop: 1 mil

Quote:earsarepricked @earsarepricked · 35m 35 minutes ago
I like this WAAAY better than the original. ♫ Habits – Scott Bradlee & Postmodern Jukebox, Haley Reinhart http://spoti.fi/1yfxMlz
Quote:Music is my passion. I spend lots of time making/posting playlists on Spotify and currently have over 32,000 subscribers and new ones daily. ...

The Shoshana video is quickly catching up to Haley's video in views...probably aided by this:
Quote:Kevin Richardson @kevinrichardson · Jan 20
Wow! AJ just sent this to me. THIS is badass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6HtMqVRzQg&feature=youtu.be … #Reboot #BSB #IWantItThatWay #Awesomeness

Quote:More Europe News! Mykal Kilgore will be joining Postmodern Jukebox on all European tour dates!! Check out his amazing voice here on our version of "The Greatest Love of All": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2ls_NGP2jY

...More names will be announced very soon! So far, we've announced Mykal, Morgan James, Casey Abrams, and Ariana Savalas

_________
Add: The Shoshana video has just passed Haley's video in number of views. But it is way behind in likes: Shoshana's has 6801, Haley's has 10978.

H(SH) passed the quarter million view mark. Big Grin

RE: Haley making a video with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - mercfan3 - 01-23-2015

Shoshana is a bigger name than Haley, and the Backstreet Boys have some really hardcore fans. Not surprising.

RE: Haley making a video with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - Tusk - 01-23-2015

Yup, at this point it's not about competition as much as it is about exposure. Haley's one of those artists, the more you listen to her, the more she grows into your brain, it can be transformative Wink

RE: Haley making a video with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - john - 01-23-2015

There's no competition. I think Haley may get some spin off from Shoshona's traffic, just as she benefits from the popularity of the site more generally. It is clear that a lot of people are very impressed by Haley's voice. No surprise there Wink The exciting thing for Haley is that she is being introduced to a lot of new ears.

I've been paying a lot of attention to the video and compared it with others to get a sense of how it stands in relation to the other offerings of Scott's channel. It is doing great. I think it is important for Haley. The video will easily go on to top a million views, even without any publicity related pops in viewership. It has been a long time.

Stacey's Mom was released 3 weeks ago and has half a million views. Its lowest day was about 10,000. And one of the nice things about videos posted by PMJ is that they tend to get steady visits; even the older ones.

I hope she gets to do some of the European tour and build on this. But even if she doesn't I'm sure she will have other opportunities with PMJ.

RE: Haley making a video with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - Kevin - 01-23-2015

Given this bump in new people seeing and really liking her, I wish she would have had some of her best videos on her channel. It think it would have helped her build a bigger fan base. She has a nice body of very good videos to push that many people would enjoy.

RE: Haley making a video with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - NUG - 01-23-2015

(01-23-2015, 04:05 AM)Kevin Wrote: Given this bump in new people seeing and really liking her, I wish she would have had some of her best videos on her channel. It think it would have helped her build a bigger fan base. She has a nice body of very good videos to push that many people would enjoy.

I agree, and I wondered earlier here why she didn't - a lot of the other gals who've worked with PMJ have quite a few up.