The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"HABITS" - Haley with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "HABITS" - Haley with Scott Bradlee and PMJ (/thread-2132.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

RE: Haley making a video with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - Miguel - 01-23-2015

(01-23-2015, 04:05 AM)Kevin Wrote: I wish she would have had some of her best videos on her channel.

I do too. I have wondered if Casey wasn't motivated to record a new video because PMJ showed him the value of creating new content.

RE: Haley making a video with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - mercfan3 - 01-23-2015

Really really hoping Haley does another video with them, at least. The exposure, plus the studio recording (amazing)..will probably do a lot for her.

RE: Haley making a video with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - Kevin - 01-23-2015

(01-23-2015, 09:35 AM)mercfan3 Wrote: Really really hoping Haley does another video with them, at least. The exposure, plus the studio recording (amazing)..will probably do a lot for her.

A studio recording of At Last with just her and Irvin in a low-light, PMJ kind of setting.

RE: Haley making a video with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - Tusk - 01-23-2015

At the end of that Irvin interview, where she is at this point, she sounds like she factors in her fans' contribution, re: Videos of new songs/covers as a means to communicate what she's about.

She doesn't seem especially adept or overly interested at that sort of thing, even social media wise, she's admitted that it's not really "her thing" and would rather put her energies into her craft, her career decisions and her performances.

I've considered asking fans with good Haley videos for their permission to post their videos on my channel, with full credit, linked back to their channel. I already have a significant library of videos built over a 2 year period, and a growing list of subscribers, also boosted by Haley's PMJ video, gained around 500 since the middle of November, 200 in the last month Smile

The idea is, I've already created an internet 'pathway' over the last couple years for new fans to find Haley performances, I'd like to 'fill the channel out' with contributions from other Fans, sort of a hub for good Haley videos, like Kevin suggested Haley do on her Channel, that also connects all the Haley fans' Youtube together, through their videos on my channel.

Haley has 4 Channels on YouTube, youmaysayimadreama, Her Vevo Channel, RealHaleyReinhart and the one where she posted SMYM, Haley Reinhart . She's shown no initiative to maintain (aka add new content) in any of them. Except for her Vevo channel, where they posted Free, I have more subscribers than her other 3 Channels.

Until she starts putting serious effort into videos on YouTube, the best I can do is continue to, hopefully, add to the library of videos on my Channel as well as getting contribution from other fans.... Tongue

I think Ole will eventually have a hand in or assist Haley with this part of her career, but I also think there's an element of having her fans take 'ownership' by helping where they can, that Haley likes, it's a way for us to stay connected to her and vice versa.

RE: Haley making a video with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - john - 01-23-2015

(01-23-2015, 08:04 AM)Miguel Wrote:
(01-23-2015, 04:05 AM)Kevin Wrote: I wish she would have had some of her best videos on her channel.

I do too. I have wondered if Casey wasn't motivated to record a new video because PMJ showed him the value of creating new content.

That's what occurred to me. He also intends to put his live performance together as an album. As they say, strike while the iron is hot. YT + iTunes + live performances appears to be an approach that is working for a number of artists.

Despite being low budget and all that the quality of Casey's first video (SIL), using multiple cameras, interesting visuals, and nice editing, puts his stuff at the high end of these self made music videos.

Tusk wrote:
Quote:At the end of that Irvin interview, where she is at this point, she sounds like she factors in her fans' contribution, re: Videos of new songs/covers as a means to communicate what she's about.

She doesn't seem especially adept or overly interested at that sort of thing, even social media wise, she's admitted that it's not really "her thing" and would rather put her energies into her craft, her career decisions and her performances.

*Sigh*

I think PMJ is a great vehicle for artists like Haley and Casey to broaden their audience. An important question is, what do you do with that?

YT
Quote:Aimee George 37 minutes ago
I AM OBSESSED WITH HER AND THIS ARRANGEMENT. She is brilliant. 

Then twitter
Quote:AimeeGeorge ‏@Aimee__Love 8 minutes ago
haley reinhart is my queen

Quote:struggling to survive, singing for food.
The Mother City, South Africa.

RE: Haley making a video with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - john - 01-23-2015

Quote:widya laksmi larasati Sunarto 1 hour ago
love the satisfied smile face the drummer had when Reinhart whistle.
Reply ·

Abbey Xoxo 1 hour ago
It's been awhile since she was on Idol. Forgot how much I adore her vocals.
Reply ·

David McMahon 1 hour ago
Loving how easily you guys find talent. Would be thrilled to see more arrangements like this and Haley again in the future.
Reply ·

Carpeofdiem 2 hours ago
Officially addicted to Haley, and you guys. Thank you so much for being a unique breath of fresh air!
Reply ·

Aditya Kharisna via Google+ 3 hours ago
then she whistles!
Reply · 2

Evelise Batiz via Google+ 4 hours ago
This one's for you Daddy since I know you're @haleyreinhart 's biggest fan. She killed this cover and may I point out that my hair looks incredible on her ? #Hairfairy #music #AmericanIdol #GREATVoice #myfriend #coolchic #rhythm&blues

RE: Haley making a video with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - PotterFan1029 - 01-23-2015

(01-20-2015, 05:46 PM)Tusk Wrote: When was the last time Haley dueted with another female, right off the bat I can only think Lauren on AI

Talk about explicit adult themes TongueRolleyes
It's a song about guns and shooting which is perfectly fine in 'Merica Wink

I forgot how great of a performance that was, wish that was the version I heard on the radio instead of Miranda Lambert's!

RE: Haley making a video with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - Babbs234 - 01-23-2015

(01-23-2015, 12:31 PM)john Wrote:
(01-23-2015, 08:04 AM)Miguel Wrote: I do too. I have wondered if Casey wasn't motivated to record a new video because PMJ showed him the value of creating new content.

That's what occurred to me. He also intends to put his live performance together as an album. As they say, strike while the iron is hot. YT + iTunes + live performances appears to be an approach that is working for a number of artists.

Despite being low budget and all that the quality of Casey's first video (SIL), using multiple cameras, interesting visuals, and nice editing, puts his stuff at the high end of these self made music videos.
I thought the same thing as you guys when I heard Casey was recording another video .. and then the live album too. PMJ is making a name for themselves with all the videos, followed by their live performances. And they have gained tons of fans, including me. Smile I have been enjoying watching many of their videos.
I wish Haley would follow Casey's lead.

Been lovin all the great comments for Haley on the habits video!

RE: Haley making a video with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - john - 01-25-2015

Just passed 12,000 Likes. 294,000 views on H(SH).

RE: Haley making a video with Scott Bradlee and PMJ - john - 01-27-2015

Quote:Matt West 3 hours ago

and... this is so much better than the original. Not that the original was bad, I just love how this arrangement makes the pain of the song a subtext of sorts by presenting it in such a cheerful way.

And get we get a standing ovation for Haley? That's more than just talent, that's a young woman showing a real expertise with her craft. Looking forward to more from her. 

Quote:Mee Jenkins 4 hours ago
OH MY GOSH! I love Haley Reinhart, so happy to see her again!

superhunk1989 7 hours ago
Really love Haley's voice. She sounds SO perfect. 

Ingrid Benites via Google+ 7 hours ago
A melhor versão ever.
[The best version ever]

Gabriela de sousa Soares7 hours ago
linda! até cantando essa letra <3
[beautiful...]

Carlos Bonett 13 hours ago
I'VE LOVED THISSSSSS SO MUCH THAT I'M USING CAPITALSSSSS