The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "query" - Line: 1420 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1420 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1425 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1425 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "v" - Line: 1506 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1506 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "query" - Line: 1420 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1420 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1425 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1425 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "v" - Line: 1506 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1506 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
2021 EP - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: 2021 EP (/thread-2719.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: 2021 EP - Tusk - 10-29-2021

(10-26-2021, 04:14 PM)Tusk Wrote: (Also, there's a pretty big reason OTG's video will be 'special', so I'm excited for it's debut at the end of the week)

Surprise! A short film directed by Robert Rodriguez!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVoU6u1v_td/?utm_medium=copy_link 

[Image: i4i7zGWWXkfmS5jT9oj-aVLgrPt-qZz5IQ9XFLJN...555ffff-nd]

[Image: wypq8Hy1zvv8khvgn-8BdYCWj3a4hkymiEHaRpk2...555ffff-nd]

RE: 2021 EP - KelseyW. - 10-29-2021

Hmm. I am wrong then. lol

I kinda figured this news was coming when she started tagging him in things.

Not disappointed. Just kinda of thought it was something bigger than that...

Something personal in her life or something? Oh well. This is still wonderful news and I'm really happy she got to work with him on a music video!

Bigger than getting an internationally renowned director who has worked w/ Q Tarantino  (whom she has said for years she'd love to work with...and the 'Bond' sounding/movie soundtrack type songs she's written/sung), to direct your video, then turn it into a short film?

This is how "Networking" works.  What Haley has excelled at and is incredibly crucial to be good at if you want to be a successful independent artist IMO

I thought my expectations were high lol

My mind was reading into RTD's lyrics too much... lol

This is amazing news don't get me wrong. I was thinking it was something big personal to her life. Not something career wise.

It's silly what I thought she was going to announce now...

(10-29-2021, 05:57 PM)KelseyW. Wrote: It's silly what I thought she was going to announce now...

If you mean in the way of relationships...well, two of her best friends have gotten engaged within months of each other recently, I think Haley keeps that close to the vest, it was over a year before she finally revealed her relationship w/ Drew

I've been thinking on the comments about Haley's videos posted online by some of her 'detractors' on Youtube.

I think of it like this....Maybe Haley is using her Music videos to figure it out?  Learn the business of movie making, photography all that stuff because she's said over and over she wants to get into acting.  So she has opportunities to work it out through her videos, sometimes successfully, sometimes not so much....  But she is putting out her 'portfolio' through these videos while expanding her network in the industry...

People have complained she should just put video out w/ her just singing.  She's done that, they don't do that much better than the ones she puts out w/ a story line that she's storyboarded.  Why not use these blank canvases to gain experience, show others what you've got?

You can't learn if you don't make mistakes.  Haley is willing to make 'mistakes' while she learns, and the videos are a way, on her own terms, she can figure out the videography and how the whole system works

I know a lot of people put their nose up at what Team Haley Fans and I put out....it's the same thing, I'm learning on the spot, none of us are pro's but we're fueled by our passions to help Haley...every once in a while, we do a good job, like "Time of the Season" or some of the recent videos from Catalina/Oshkosh/Kenosha.  We are doing our best and have never claimed to be pro's, but we learn because we sometimes make mistakes but we care enough to try to do better.

In a way, I think that's why Haley has been open to letting THF have more access to her shows, maybe it's her way of getting 'live' performance videos to fans, she doesn't have to pay for it and she trusts that we will do the best we can....

Right on!

That all makes sense and yes my mind went to relationship status... I know she's a very private person. Which is refreshing considering how some singers are love wise...

I love Team Haleyfans live videos. She's one of the VERY few Idol alumni members I follow career wise who has such a loyal fan base that have the skills to make great and I mean great live tour/performance videos!

See I hate that too. Stand there and sing. Just sit and look pretty. BAH. She knows how to make ART. As do her fans.

I've been thinking... As much as I want to take photos of her next year/whenever she tours again. I've been debating video as well. I've also been debating just ignoring that aspect and enjoying the show. *smile*

Don't forget, Rodriguez is one of those directors who is incredibly loyal, I would not be surprised if he and Haley collaborate many times more into the future.

Add to that, Robert appears to be in a phase of his life where he's nurturing his children into their careers, because the process utilizes so many skills each child could find what they're good at, what inspires them.  His career has become a way for him to help guide his children into adulthood.
That would be such an easy situation Haley could slide into, I'm sure Robert will be an invaluable resource as Haley continues her pursuit into learning videography and film making.  They both have that entrepreneurial spirit and will to do something different.

This is a HUGE day in Haley's career, an awesome step, proud of her Smile

AH it's out!!!

(10-29-2021, 08:19 PM)KelseyW. Wrote: AH it's out!!!

My Write up:  Haley Reinhart debuts her Robert Rodriguez directed ‘short film’ for Title song for her next EP “Off The Ground”

(10-29-2021, 06:08 PM)Tusk Wrote: I've been thinking on the comments about Haley's videos posted online by some of her 'detractors' on Youtube.

Maybe Haley is using her Music videos to figure it out?  Learn the business of movie making, photography all that stuff because she's said over and over she wants to get into acting.  So she has opportunities to work it out through her videos, sometimes successfully, sometimes not so much....  But she is putting out her 'portfolio' through these videos while expanding her network in the industry...

Why not use these blank canvases to gain experience, show others what you've got?

You can't learn if you don't make mistakes.  Haley is willing to make 'mistakes' while she learns, and the videos are a way, on her own terms, she can figure out the videography and how the whole system works

Do the videos make more sense now to those still unsure why Haley continues to soldier on, by her own momentum, to learn what she needs to learn by doing?

All I said above before the video came out is exhibited in the Off the Ground video, she is trying to "act" in a more dramatic way, being directed to act "seriously", relatable and grounded, instead of her usual vixen, party girl, Jazz songstress.

I've said all along, gotta let artists be artists.  Being instinctively creative is something not everybody has.  One of the things, of thousands, I love about Haley is, she is who she is, she's spontaneous, confident, driving her own path unafraid to get a couple bumps and bruises as long as she gains experience, and more importantly, more potential allies to add to her network.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride people Wink