The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 06-27-2012

(06-27-2012, 10:19 AM)LovinDaHaley Wrote: Damn you Flask man and Tusk! If you guys knew how scary the sex-craved security guards at my Walmart are you wouldn't have made me go. But anyways, I suppose that is compliment enough to your reviews.

But guys, really? "Get Out" gets an "I don't like it" from F.M. and no mention from T-man? The song is a medical breakthrough! HELLO! It's a miracle salve for the soul - a heartbreak healing balm. WTF? What do you recommend for your heartbreak patients? Neil Young - Sugar Mountain?

And "A Boy Can Dream", no mention from either of you? How could you not like this sexy song? Oh yes, doh, your men. But did you at least listen to the lyrics? "She’s lying in my bed in just her underwear... she’s laughing at the words I say... yeah... We’re kissing and we’re touching underneath the covers... listening to Marvin Gaye... I hear her whispering I love you right before I fall asleep... A boy can dream" - This song had me digging for new batteries!

Nevertheless, great reviews from my two favorite power pontificators, kudos to you both. And Flask Man, you were right when you said, "You'll thank me again after you hear it. The album is a gem." BUT you still get minus two stars for steamrolling over Tusk's review with a second posting of yours, dork Tongue
What my review wasn't loooooong enough for you? LOL
Be careful what you wish for Tongue Big Grin

I thought to include comments on songs I have a 'firm' opinion on. The songs I didn't include a comment on, I'm not sure what I think of, yet. They are certainly marketable and are catchy, but, to me, don't 'stand out' as either a favorite, or 'didn't like'. BIOM and WOMS elicited physical responses in me aka the hairs on my arms standing up (which happened alot on Haley's album) making them easy favorites.

"A Boy Can Dream", the lyrics got in the way of the tune for me. I'm one of those people, the lyrics in a song are secondary to me. I listen for the melody, harmony, atmosphere of a song and vocal execution. I overlooked the lyrics to really like "Wore Out My Soul", but for some reason, not so with ABCD (wonder if that's on purpose? "ABCD"? I love fun with words so....). You can sometimes be 'too clever' lyrically, and I think that is my initial opinion of ABCD. The lyrics just seem to try to do too much for me that it's easy to move on to the next song, if you get my drift? Maybe further listens will change that Smile

Anyways, I always try to be brief and almost always fail Big Grin

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - LovinDaHaley - 06-27-2012

"Casey Abrams stopped by ClevverMusic to do an acoustic performance of first single "Get Out" off self-titled debut album "Casey Abrams". Fun fact: he's the first person to sit on our couches to perform! Check it out!"

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Flask Man - 06-27-2012

He looks so almost showered, and his clothes look so almost washed. lol

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - LovinDaHaley - 06-28-2012

[Image: pigpen.jpg]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - buzzenator - 06-30-2012

Casey Abrams releases album, IBD song
By Brian Mansfield, USA TODAY

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/idolchatter/index#.T-7vDZHNlQg

Quote:Casey also reunited with his former American Idol Season 10 singer -- and occasionally duet partner -- Haley Reinhart on a cover of Ray Charles' hit Hit the Road Jack.

"We had recorded all the instrument tracks. I said, 'You know, it needs that female touch. Let's just try Haley.' I called her up, and she had a free day and was nice enough to spend her time making a song with me."

[Image: love0067.gif]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 07-01-2012

Quote:Flasky Poo ‏@KenOstroff
I love @IAmCaseyAbrams new LP so much I'm considering not showering, shaving or changing clothes for a month as a token of my appreciation.
Retweeted by Casey Abrams

tee hee hee

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - midnightblues - 07-01-2012

Flasky poo?

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Flask Man - 07-02-2012

(07-01-2012, 11:31 PM)midnightblues Wrote: Flasky poo?

Almost too cute for words, eh? Wink Big Grin

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - buzzenator - 07-02-2012

(07-02-2012, 03:22 PM)Flask Man Wrote:
(07-01-2012, 11:31 PM)midnightblues Wrote: Flasky poo?

Almost too cute for words, eh? Wink Big Grin

Haley loves her Flasky Poo Bear...and his juicy thighs. I have to go now and perform a brain enema to flush that image. Tongue

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Flask Man - 07-02-2012

Casey summer tour announcement...in the true chill Casey fashion. Cool