The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 08-21-2012

(08-21-2012, 03:13 PM)LovinDaHaley Wrote: Fun read, thx. Love Casey Heart
(08-08-2012, 12:02 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: ....I'm that nice lady.....TongueBlushTongue

Ya, probably, but H4 don't take any candy if offered Wink Tongue

Ya'll Chicagoans been gettin' some good stuff. Cool

Don't worry Lovinda, I'm sure H4's gonna tape the whole show for ya.!Big Grin

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 08-21-2012

I'll try! Not sure which camera I'll be using. Last time I made a movie with my little digital camera I couldnt play it on the computer and the video camera isnt that great with sound for live music anymore. But either way I'll get something, even if just a couple songs. 10 days(well 9 cuz its nighttime)!!!!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 08-21-2012

(08-21-2012, 09:11 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: I'll try! Not sure which camera I'll be using. Last time I made a movie with my little digital camera I couldnt play it on the computer and the video camera isnt that great with sound for live music anymore. But either way I'll get something, even if just a couple songs. 10 days(well 9 cuz its nighttime)!!!!
Well i learned from Himm and Tusk that you can't get too close to the stage to film cause then ya get feedback from the speakers. And it wont sound good. I wish i had a good camera... have to get me a new one but have too many bills right now....At least youll be able to get great pics Smile

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 08-22-2012

I just found out that my mom ordered a "Flip camera" from ebay and apparently they're really good with sound and everything so I'll test it out and if it works, then thats probly what Ill use!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 08-22-2012

(08-22-2012, 07:58 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: I just found out that my mom ordered a "Flip camera" from ebay and apparently they're really good with sound and everything so I'll test it out and if it works, then thats probly what Ill use!

Yeah, Mom!!!! (Be sure to tell her that Haliens appreciate that!)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 08-26-2012

One of the bonus song's from Casey's album.

I'm conflicted because on the one hand, I like Casey trying something different, and with a Beatles' song. The musicality is there, but .... it feels like he's being too 'tricky' with the song and lost the humanity or the soul of the song.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Miguel - 08-27-2012

Quote:Casey Abrams first come into our hearts as the soulful contestant on season 10 of American Idol. Now Casey has graduated and he is out on his with a self-titled album that hit stores this June-- and it's great. To get a feel for what we can expect from Casey's music, we took him on an Amoeba Adventure to check out what albums he digs and what music he grew up loving!

He doesn't seem to know much about AC/DC, but he used their music when he was first learning to play the bass.

http://wevegotyoucovered.buzznet.com/user/journal/17282373/buzznet-exclusive-casey-abrams-takes/

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 08-28-2012

(08-26-2012, 04:04 PM)Tusk Wrote: One of the bonus song's from Casey's album.

I'm conflicted because on the one hand, I like Casey trying something different, and with a Beatles' song. The musicality is there, but .... it feels like he's being too 'tricky' with the song and lost the humanity or the soul of the song.

Tusk, I can understand why you feel somewhat conflicted. The jazzy, strong rhythmic changes made "just to be different," (that's what it seems like to me) do absolutely nothing for the song.

On the other hand, in the first minute, Casey singing is better than I think I've ever heard him sing. He's not growling, he's not constricting his throat to do whatever trick he's going to do next. He's just opening his throat, and letting the air flow out. It's quite nice.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 08-31-2012

TONIGHT!! I'm leaving around 6:30 to get there at 7. The place is small and gets really crowded so I wanna make sure I get a good spot to see him

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 08-31-2012

Babbs, you still coming too?