The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Himm2 - 08-31-2012

(08-07-2012, 10:45 PM)Babbs234 Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 12:16 PM)Tusk Wrote: I was wondering if Casey might be 'available' to help at Lollapalooza, but looks like he'll be performing as well on the 3rd.

He posted his performance schedule at his website
Sunday, September 2 - Buffalo Grove, IL - Buffalo Grove Days

I'm going to see Casey O'Abrams Aug 31st at Ballydoyle Irish Pub!! Anyone else going? It should be a fun show!! Wink
$5 Jameson Shots + Drinks
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Aidan O'Toole
9:00 PM Casey Abrams

BABBS! I'll be recording Casey Abrams at Buffalo Grove Days main stage this sunday and adding that to the latest DVD to give Haley for her birthday along with a special framed photo montage! And I'll be seeing Midnight tonight I believe in the Beer Tent there and are we still on for Potato Creek Johnnys on Saturday night to see Midnight in our official "Listen Up" T-Shirts????

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 08-31-2012

Quote:Casey Abrams ‏@IAmCaseyAbrams
I'll be playing at @dgBallyDoyle tonight at 9. Come early and get some drinks then stay for the music Smile should be fun
http://twitter.com/IAmCaseyAbrams/status/241626586711998465/photo/1

[Image: A1puGbXCQAEw-fD.jpg]

He brought the big bass!!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 08-31-2012

Can't wait to see Casey tonight!![Image: jumping0001.gif]

And can't wait to see Midnight band (Haley's parents) tomorrow with Himm!!Big Grin

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 08-31-2012

Leaving soon! Check my twitter for updates Smile

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 08-31-2012

Have a great time, guys ...I know you will Big Grin Cool

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 09-01-2012

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 09-01-2012

Just got back from seeing Casey Abrams at Ballydoyle's Irish Pub in Downers Grove IL. Place was packed. got there at 8pm for 9pm show. No place to sit, had to stand in front of stage waiting for casey. Then they had a guy playing guitar for an hour as an opening act from 9-10pm. I forgot his name (sorry i had a few drinks). He was good but long wait for Casey.

He came on at 10pm with full band. It sounded great!! He played Great Bright Morning, Ghosts, then a Santana song, A Boy Can Dream, Beatles tune, then Stuck in London. He had great response from audience. He almost seemed surprised with all the cheers and clapping. At 11pm he took a break and unfortunately I had to leave as i have get up 5am for work.Confused. so didnt get a chance to hear 2nd set. I got a great picture with Casey and my friend though.
And saw Chris Medina from AI season 10. Remember him? he was in top 40 and had a big back story with his paralyzed girlfriend. I recognized him and asked if it was him. he said he's been touring in Europe. After I talked to him a bit, other people went up to him and got their picture with him.
Anyway, great night. H4 will have pictures tomorrow and video i think. Good night all.Smile

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 09-01-2012

Of all days to go there it happened to be on the town's busiest night ever....usually takes 15-20 mins to drive but this time it took us like 45 mins b/c we got stopped by 3 trains, and there was a car show going on with tons of people walking everywhere.

Finally got there about 7:30 and we almost didnt get a table. The restraunt was so packed that the waiting time was 1.5 hours. Didnt take that long though, we ended up getting in pretty fast and sharing a table with a some people.

Casey was awesome!! I got lots of movies (hopefully they work on the computer....one of my cameras hasnt been working right) and pics Smile I was in the front row by the stage so I had a really great view and he kept looking and smiling at me and even pointed right at my camera during a song! I got my picture with him and he remembered me from the show with Haley! I have to put pics on later since my mom took my camera with her when she left this morning but I can upload movies from my Flip Smile
And I think he gets too carried away with bass solos....I had to stop recording most of the songs cuz he was making them too long haha

My movies from Flip camera have perfect sound!!! I thought they might be a little distorted being right up front by the speaker but they're fine Smile

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 09-01-2012

sounds like a great time
Bleh, on having to go to work early, but I think Casey is appreciative that you at least got to see some of his performance Babbs. "Great Bright Morning" might be my favorite song off his album, so you at least got to see that. "Wore Out My Soul", despite the lyrics, is maybe my second favorite...(not that the lyrics are bad, I just get a *roll eyes* sense about them Tongue , doesn't ruin the song for me though Big Grin)

Look forward to hearing what you got H4 Cool ...Casey's music probably wasn't as pumped up as Haley's (amplified) which might be why the distortion wasn't there. The Bass solos are where he probably gets to 'go off' with his Jazz self, so that's cool too Cool

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 09-01-2012

Uploading to youtube now! Sorry I didnt record "Wore out my soul"....he sang it but I only got the happy fast songs which was almost all of them Smile And I still have a few more on my other camera that I'll have to see later.....including my picture with him!!