The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - midnightblues - 09-29-2012

The kind of wood thats is used has a lot to do with the sustain of a stringed instrument.Maple is known for the best sustain.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 09-29-2012

Thanks for that info, MNB. Are you saying that most mandolins are not made of maple?

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - midnightblues - 09-29-2012

Most of your higher-end instruments especially hollow body instruments including mandolins usually will have either a mahogany or maple top sometimes the sideswill be made of spruce. But that depends on how much you pay for the instruments usually high quality instrument will possess high quality woods for the best sustained. Another option if you want good sustained on either a guitar or a mandolin and if you're going through an amplifier use a compression sustainer. Which does two things.

It takes the signal and compresses it or squashes it so whether you hit the strings hard or soft they both sound the same.

A sustainer will take a note that is decaying and boost the signal, it also attacks the threshold of how long the signal will be boosted. You've probably heard when somebody hits a note on a guitar and it seems to go on forever. That's called sustain. It's a very important addition to your amplification to produce good sounds. If you're just playing acoustically through a microphone having an instrument of the highest quality is extremely noticeable. Musicianship also plays a factor. If you're a bad musician don't blame the instrument.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Zem - 10-20-2012

Naima and Casey doing Summertime http://bcove.me/3oaptcar

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 10-21-2012

(10-20-2012, 02:08 PM)Zem Wrote: Naima and Casey doing Summertime http://bcove.me/3oaptcar
Naima sounded good, had control of her voice, seemed relaxed and confident. Of course, Casey was Casey Big Grin

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 10-25-2012

(10-21-2012, 07:00 PM)Babbs234 Wrote:
(10-20-2012, 02:08 PM)Zem Wrote: Naima and Casey doing Summertime http://bcove.me/3oaptcar
Naima sounded good, had control of her voice, seemed relaxed and confident. Of course, Casey was Casey Big Grin
They perform it on stage this time, with a heavy bass accompaniment

Casey "Wore Out My Soul"

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Outcast - 10-25-2012

(10-21-2012, 07:00 PM)Babbs234 Wrote:

Oh I've been wanting to see that duet happen forever, glad it finally did! Those should totally record together sometime.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 11-03-2012

Casey performs a song he wrote for Southwest Airlines, and performs two songs (only one on this vid) for the other passengers on his flight...does this mean he gets comp flights from SW now?

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 11-07-2012

I'm Casey and I just got stoned?

Quote:Casey Abrams ‏@IAmCaseyAbrams
Weed is now legal in Colorado and Washington?!?!? Party time!!!!!!!!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 11-07-2012

(11-07-2012, 12:50 AM)john Wrote: I'm Casey and I just got stoned?

Quote:Casey Abrams ‏@IAmCaseyAbrams
Weed is now legal in Colorado and Washington?!?!? Party time!!!!!!!!
Finally a reason for him to come up here and perform...and maybe bring Haley along too Cool

(BTW...it's still illegal Federally, so it's a 'pipe' dream ATM, pardon the pun Blush Tongue )
Although it has been decriminalised, put on lowest priority, the outgoing Governor refused to allow washington state employees to be involved in any of the process of distribution for medicinal use.

She said it puts her employees at risk of federal prosecution, which is true, because the feds did raid a bunch of dispensaries in this state and got hold of their customer lists.