The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: Haley and Casey at House of Blues in West Hollywood on 2-15-13 - makefigure8s - 02-14-2013

For the record, Randy Jackson produced Casey's album.

RE: Haley and Casey at House of Blues in West Hollywood on 2-15-13 - buzzenator - 02-14-2013

Jack Blackatudeness...Tongue

"...finding inspiration where it lay, between the sheets, under the chairs, bubbling forth, creativity inspiring the brain..."

"...you can't do it with the bass, it's too heavy and cumbersome. You'll be lumbering, you won't make it 500 yards..."

"...I'll keep your sweet ass bass here until you get back, and when you do get back, we'll squeeze out some tasty jam cakes, right out of our butts..."

[Image: sign0020.gif] [Image: happy0194.gif] [Image: happy0065.gif]

RE: Haley and Casey at House of Blues in West Hollywood on 2-15-13 - danzeb - 02-14-2013

(02-13-2013, 04:26 PM)Tusk Wrote:
(02-13-2013, 04:11 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: What is this??? Haley is in it in the beginning, and going by the picture she tweeted it looks like she's wearing the same shirt so it must've been filmed yesterday.

Leads to his new video for Get Out Big Grin

Happy for Casey. Very entertaining videos and a great song that need s more radio play. Just as with Haley's album the lyrics are way above average.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 02-15-2013

Quote:Fans of American Idol season 10 singer Casey Abrams were a bit concerned earlier this week when their favorite contestant showed up in a weird video, strumming an acoustic guitar in the street with just a stuffed gorilla for a pillow.

As it turns out, Abrams punked us all. The multi-instrumentalist is still signed to Concord Records, actually has his own place and was merely setting the stage for the real reveal: his new video for the catchy single, "Get Out."

The clip is a hoot, and features cameos by Jack Black, season 10 alums Haley Reinhart and Paul McDonald and season six runner-up Blake Lewis.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/idol-worship/american-idol-casey-abrams-not-421773

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 02-15-2013

(02-15-2013, 12:27 PM)Tusk Wrote:
Quote:Fans of American Idol season 10 singer Casey Abrams were a bit concerned earlier this week when their favorite contestant showed up in a weird video, strumming an acoustic guitar in the street with just a stuffed gorilla for a pillow.

As it turns out, Abrams punked us all. The multi-instrumentalist is still signed to Concord Records, actually has his own place and was merely setting the stage for the real reveal: his new video for the catchy single, "Get Out."

The clip is a hoot, and features cameos by Jack Black, season 10 alums Haley Reinhart and Paul McDonald and season six runner-up Blake Lewis.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/idol-worship/american-idol-casey-abrams-not-421773

That's our Casey, isn't it? I truly hope the build up works for him.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - midnightblues - 02-15-2013

Before I watched the Vid, I do have to admit that I got punked,thinking the Casey was someware on the street crashed out under the I-10 bridge. Hey Casey, the blvd. ain't that bad. We won't get fooled again.Big GrinTongue\

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - buzzenator - 02-15-2013

[Image: sign0095.gif]...like we were fooled? Jack Black just happens to be walking down the sidewalk, and all the rest of S10 idols are tweeting the universe that Casey is living on the street? [Image: sign0138.gif][Image: sign0171.gif]...enjoyed the Casey comedy video though...but fooled [Image: sign0135.gif][Image: sign0147.gif]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 02-17-2013

Marshall Hawkins’ Seahawk Mojo Black History Month concert at Idyllwild Arts Academy Saturday, Feb. 16

[Image: Seahawk-Moho-380x380.jpg]

No rest for the weary,
From his stint with Haley, Casey is back in Idyllwild
Quote:Hawkins is bringing Seahawk Mojo to the Esplanade Arts Center in San Jacinto Sunday, Feb. 17. The show is sold out, but you can check out this Idyllwild Arts-produced video to see the sort of musical fun the San Jacinto audience will be treated to tonight.
Here is one of the greatest moments of the night with Casey Abrams on bass and Nora Germain on violin performing “Why Don’t You Do Right.”
http://blog.pe.com/bob-pratte/2013/02/17/idyllwild-feb-16-seahawk-mojo-casey-abrams-video/

and Casey joins in a little percussive fun

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 02-20-2013

Casey Abrams is Homeless! (EXTENDED CUT)

RJ gets a few lines
Not any more Haley
few more seconds of Casey
Paul gets a couple more lines in this edit...

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Himm2 - 02-20-2013

^ Patti said they shot about a half hour of footage for that and had to trim it down to 3 1/5 minutes. Too bad they gave one of the 2 1/2 extra minutes they added to Haley's nemesis Randy Jackson.

I'd Love to see Casey & Haley do a comedy movie together like:
"When Harry Met Sally"
"When Haley Met Casey"
"When Harry Met Patti"