The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: S10 - Tusk - 03-21-2013

Just saw it on MJs... I love Casey, but it was that 'performance style' that scared the AI voters that lead to his premature elimination in S10 Tongue .

It might work in a live performance, but not in this venue, IMO. Not sure it was a 'move' units' kind of performance, unfortunately. Still entertaining, though... maybe this will give the S12's a hint to liven up the performances.

Too bad he didn't get to say the name of his LP, MJ seems to think Ryan cut him off, I didn't see it that way, but O well, hope he did get some to look his album up. I think he could have/should have prepared for a better presentation.... Then again, that doesn't appear to be high on his priority.

Too bad Amber was in the bottom 3. I liked her performance best (Janelle's was good too, her best voting round performance)....

I could be more annoyed at Lazaro's staying on, but honestly, Paul Jolley has acted 'desperate' in most of his screen time, which is highly off putting. I noticed Lazaro's stuttering is fairly inconsistent ....Dodgy

RE: S10 - Himm2 - 03-21-2013

I love all the songs on Casey's CD but lately his scatting is more like nonsense instead of the well-blended smooth melodies Haley does when it's not lyrics.

RE: S10 - midnightblues - 03-21-2013

He is fly by the seat of his pants.

RE: American Idol 2013 - Tusk - 03-21-2013

(03-21-2013, 07:43 PM)Himm2 Wrote: I love all the songs on Casey's CD but lately his scatting is more like nonsense instead of the well-blended smooth melodies Haley does when it's not lyrics.

You know I'm not a big fan, but on one of my Vegas videos, FM posted a comment that I completely agree with

Quote:What I love about her scatting is that she sings her scats...never forces it. A smooth, melodic, rhythmic scatting that fits the song, not jumps out as a self indulgence. It's absolutely beautiful

Let's face it, Haley has set the bar high for many things for many of us Tongue

RE: American Idol 2013 - cherelann - 03-21-2013

Well, I think Casey's AI performance was fun, fun, fun! His spontaneity is what sets him apart from the average AI contestants. No matter who he performs with he is able to capture the magic of the moment... Cool

RE: S10 - Babbs234 - 03-21-2013

(03-21-2013, 07:36 PM)Tusk Wrote: Just saw it on MJs... I love Casey, but it was that 'performance style' that scared the AI voters that lead to his premature elimination in S10 Tongue .

It might work in a live performance, but not in this venue, IMO. Not sure it was a 'move' units' kind of performance, unfortunately. Still entertaining, though... maybe this will give the S12's a hint to liven up the performances.

Too bad he didn't get to say the name of his LP, MJ seems to think Ryan cut him off, I didn't see it that way, but O well, hope he did get some to look his album up. I think he could have/should have prepared for a better presentation.... Then again, that doesn't appear to be high on his priority.

Too bad Amber was in the bottom 3. I liked her performance best (Janelle's was good too, her best voting round performance)....

I could be more annoyed at Lazaro's staying on, but honestly, Paul Jolley has acted 'desperate' in most of his screen time, which is highly off putting. I noticed Lazaro's stuttering is fairly inconsistent ....Dodgy
Tusk, I agree with you on Casey. I do like him, and having seen him live, I can tell you his performances are impressive. However, this was National TV, and I wish he thought about his presentation just a little bit more. He could have won over a few more fans that way IMO.

But Casey is Casey, and I don't think he's gonna change for anyone. This is who he is.

BTW, I bought one of those tshirts he had on tonight for my son when I saw him last month. Smile

RE: American Idol 2013 - Himm2 - 03-22-2013

I must be in a better mood today because I just rewatched Casey's performance on last night's Idol and I really liked it the second time around!!!

RE: American Idol 2013 - Tusk - 03-22-2013

(03-22-2013, 01:59 PM)Himm2 Wrote: I must be in a better mood today because I just rewatched Casey's performance on last night's Idol and I really liked it the second time around!!!

For me, it was flashbacks to the "Little Help From My Friend" growlfest performances that got him eliminated prematurely ahead of Jacob or Stefano. His free spirited, hootenany style is fun for those who appreciate him and his talent. But the moment I saw that performance on the Idol Stage, it was like S10, all over again, with people saying Casey wasted the save by being crazy.

But as I said upstream, the dude is comfortable in his skin and making music, so if it's fine with Casey, that's the only person that counts.

I took a look at some of the memorabilia ExclamationExclamationExclamation
$133 for a signed CD? Looking at the 'autograph' it's barely more than an "H" with a squiggle.... I don't care about no certificate of authenticity, the signature seems suspect Dodgy

[Image: 41zCyJge5ZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

If that's the going rate for Haley memorabilia, I could make a small fortune with the stuff I have Tongue Wink

RE: American Idol 2013 - rmd1064 - 03-22-2013

Quote:I noticed you have two Listen Up collectibles for sale at Amazon.com

I do...I purchased many Deluxe copies of "Listen Up" and also purchased rare CD singles of "Free" off Ebay. I also have a few copies of the signed postcard book. So, I put together a few "collectable" packages for other Haliens...and, if they sell, I plan to use the funds for my future Haley adventures (concerts, more CDs, etc, etc..)....

RE: American Idol 2013 - Tusk - 03-22-2013

I was one of the first to pre-order and received my copy on the 17th, 5 days before it was officially released....I still kick myself that I didn't order more than one at that time Dodgy Tongue
(I still have the box it came in to prove that I did receive it early)

I could probably recoup alot of what I spent to go see Haley if I sold my collectibles, but I know I'd be incredibly regretful as soon as I let them go, so better to keep them Tongue