The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 08-03-2013

Casey was a little frisky tonight Big Grin

Quote:Ashlyn Nickerson ‏@ashmmmnick 54m
Well, I would say @IAmCaseyAbrams and I are pretty well acquainted now.. pic.twitter.com/N9j5bGuOrs

[Image: BQuL5Y9CIAEnnUX.jpg]

[Image: BQuQtaCCMAAE2Yc.jpg]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 08-03-2013

Have fun tonight Himm and Babbs! Wish I could be there too but I'm going to my friend's party tonight. Tell Casey I say hi Smile

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tom22 - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 12:48 AM)Tusk Wrote: Casey was a little frisky tonight Big Grin

Quote:Ashlyn Nickerson ‏@ashmmmnick 54m
Well, I would say @IAmCaseyAbrams and I are pretty well acquainted now.. pic.twitter.com/N9j5bGuOrs

[Image: BQuL5Y9CIAEnnUX.jpg]

[Image: BQuQtaCCMAAE2Yc.jpg]

I think my theory about "benefits" settling a young man down are supported with the above and the comment he seemed more relaxed and poised prior .

; )

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Himm2 - 08-04-2013

Babbs & I are just getting home at 2:30 in the morning from a wild night of partying with the Reinharts and Casey Abrams. I have many videos to upload including two songs where Casey brought Harry Reinhart up on stage to play guitar with the Casey's Band including "Sweet Home Chicago" as Harry took over the lead vocals. It was one of the best nights of my life!! 6 1/2 hours of gabbing and hob-nobbin with the Reinhart clan!!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 08-04-2013

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

end of "Simple Life" and Casey's introduction of Guest Guitarist/vocalist Harry Reinhart:

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 08-04-2013

^^Well, that was certainly fun to hear! I don't remember Casey having a sax player in his group before. It's a good addition, since his band is now stripped down.

[Image: TheReinhartsTable_zps7f0d3d21.jpg]

[Image: CaseyPatti_zps6353f6a8.jpg]

[Image: BabbsCaseyHimm_zpsd604319e.jpg]

Some fun happenings when it was easy to talk during 1 1/2 hours of dinner sitting next to Harry, was him telling me about how White Sox retired number #35 and sure future Hall of Famer FRANK THOMAS & his wife came to Firkin where Harry & Peter were playing and walked up to Harry and said "I saw you on American Idol because we were voting for Your Daughter Haley and I wanna shake your hand" Harry was as starstruck by Frank Thomas as I was the first time I met Haley!! Harry told Frank: "This is incredible that you know me when I worshipped you ever since your rookie year!!!!!!!" You could just see Harry's face bubbling up with excitement as he was telling me the story.

Later when Patti was sitting next to me she called Haley on her cellphone and handed the phone to me to say a few words to Haley!! I got myself under control and said a few coherent sentences. I also got word about Haley's lovelife but I can't say any details.

During Casey's first set break outside on the street I chatted with him and he remembered me as the "Wise Beard" at the meet & greets and at the Wheeling Lighting Ceremony. I did invite him to the Labor Day party and he asked what day like he was really considering flying in for that weekend until he realized it wouldn't be possible. A second time when I went outside Patti was chatting with Casey & his band and I was taking photos with Casey's cellphone (since I left my camera back on the table inside)(dummy me) and Patti's friends cell. Patti's friend took a great photo of me & Patti with Casey & his band behind us and I hope I can get a copy of it somehow.

I saw Casey have at least 4 Tequilla shots and by the end of the show he was really feeling it as he sat down on the front of the stage with mic in hand in front of a few gorgeous girls that were worshiping him and he was running his hands thru her hair while he was singing and pulled her close so their foreheads were touching... singing into her lips only a few inches away. It was interesting.

I also had Casey autograph my Sox hat below Haley's autograph with Harry's autograph on the inside along with Gina Glocksen's. A hat autographed with two 6th place finishers and a 3rd place American Idol and the only parent of a contestant to ever perform on the Idol stage would probably bring a pretty penny on ebay if I ever chose to sell it.

Casey was selling homemade burned CD's of his album outside during the set break with a very simple folded 8 1/2 x 11 plain paper envelope with his band's autograph:
[Image: homemadeCD_zps38543bfe.jpg]
and I had him sign the Memorex plain yellow CD.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 08-04-2013

Wow that night is going to be hard to top... Sounded pretty awesome.