The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Himm2 - 09-26-2013

(09-25-2013, 11:22 AM)Outcast Wrote: James Durbin ‏@DurbinRock 13h
"Wtf" time w/ caseybassy iamcaseyabrams http://instagram.com/p/eq3FEIryXf/
James Durbin ‏@DurbinRock 12h
"Wtf" time pt 2. w/ caseybassy iamcaseyabrams http://instagram.com/p/eq4H8fLyYm/
(09-25-2013, 04:12 PM)buzzenator Wrote: ^Wow...I've lost valuable minutes off my already shortened life span just watching that Dodgy
Just think if Casey & James (hmmm...Casey James, where have I heard that name before?) took this jibberish to the Senator Cruz level Buzz. Then those lost valuable hours would have been better spent driving thru road construction to get to Chicago.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - buzzenator - 09-26-2013

(09-26-2013, 03:29 AM)Himm2 Wrote:
(09-25-2013, 11:22 AM)Outcast Wrote: James Durbin ‏@DurbinRock 13h
"Wtf" time w/ caseybassy iamcaseyabrams http://instagram.com/p/eq3FEIryXf/
James Durbin ‏@DurbinRock 12h
"Wtf" time pt 2. w/ caseybassy iamcaseyabrams http://instagram.com/p/eq4H8fLyYm/
(09-25-2013, 04:12 PM)buzzenator Wrote: ^Wow...I've lost valuable minutes off my already shortened life span just watching that Dodgy
Just think if Casey & James (hmmm...Casey James, where have I heard that name before?) took this jibberish to the Senator Cruz level Buzz. Then those lost valuable hours would have been better spent driving thru road construction to get to Chicago.

Hey Captain, that drive to downtown Chicago was a whole lot more fun than watching those instagrams...we loved watching you drive in rush hour...no stress for us and we had a great time at Harry Carey's! Cool

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Himm2 - 09-27-2013

{like}

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Miguel - 09-27-2013

Quote:caseybassy
3 days ago
@vlandsburg took this of me for a sweet kick starter you'll soon hear about

[Image: 9de06128253911e3905922000ae9081c_7.jpg]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 10-04-2013

Casey has put out his opinion on Govt shutdown, relating it to his own medical challenges.....and apparently has felt some push back as well as new support.
(and why Miguel has his no politics rule)

I'm not going to post his opinion for that reason, you can go to his FB page

I thought it was interesting to note that this might be a shift in how he's perceived....

Quote:Casey Abrams

3 hours ago.

Thanks to everyone who unfollowed and unliked me. Better to get that out of the way. They weren't really about the music.

Many anti posts are like this....

Quote: Stick to music Casey!!!
Really?!? Musicians shouldn't get into politics on FB! You are entitled to your opinion, true that! But if you are trying to make it, it's best to zip your lips!

Wonder if she likes Dylan, the Beatles or U2 ?

On the other hand, he's picked up followers who didn't really know who he was...

Quote: I've never heard of you before, but I came to LIKE your page because I liked and endorsed what you said. Hope in a small way it makes up for the shortsighted ones you say UNLIKED you!

His putting out this opinion comes remarkably close to Haley's response to my tweet of the lyrics to Imagine...

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 2 Oct
@HaleysTusk Lately, when I hear Imagine.. I can't help feeling overwhelmed by emotion. Makes me want to help change Change CHANGE THINGS!

I wonder if there was a lot of discussions in that direction at the fireside powwow the other night....

Actually kind of cool this community of young singer/songwriter/musicians mingling and 'communing'...reminds me of the 'glory days' of the 70's Music scene in California... Crosby, Stills, Nash, Young, Ronstadt, J Taylor, Henley, Fry, Jackson Brown, Carly Simon etc....

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - cherelann - 10-04-2013

^^

After reading Casey's FB comments it makes me like him even more. He is definitely compassionate, caring young man and Haley is his friend...Tongue

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Miguel - 10-10-2013

Quote:caseybassy
2 hours ago
4 more days

[Image: 7642191e31b811e3b08222000ae91411_7.jpg]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - midnightblues - 10-10-2013

looks like the Hales in the back ground

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 10-10-2013

Haley is in Casey's video!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 10-10-2013

(10-10-2013, 05:28 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: Haley is in Casey's video!

I think these two are in love! Tongue Haley is seen with Casey... Casey is appearing with Haley, Casey with bonx and Haley, Haley and Casey on stage it....boy oh boy....sure spending a lot of time together...[Image: smiley-think005.gif]