The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - lauraliz - 01-04-2014

(01-04-2014, 04:47 PM)yanni5 Wrote:
(01-04-2014, 04:15 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote: Oh, talk about a variety of options, with one not really an "option." Of course, being at your niece's wedding and reception is where you need to be.

Hopefully, the rest of the LA Halien contingent can split between supporting Keith and Casey.

Too true MAE, I'd be disowned for sure if I missed the wedding! Tongue

Wedding trumps all for sure!. I hope some LA Haliens do make Casey's show. It doesn't start to 11pm (Jackie is at 10 pm) So, technically I guess there is time to do it. I think Keith's show is over at 10pm

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 01-05-2014

Quote:Kenny Poo ‏@SirKennyPoo 7h
@_bonx_ If you see @CaseyBassy tonight, tell him the time has come to crank out some new toonage.

Quote:bonx ‏@_bonx_ 7h
@SirKennyPoo I happen to know that that is exactly what he will be doing. #cougartown @CaseyBassy Wink

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - lauraliz - 01-05-2014

After he performs at Room 5 - Casey sometimes has an impromptu encore outside. Lookie who turned up! http://instagram.com/p/ix8fn1TZlw/# The look on Casey's face when she sings show how much he appreciates her talent. Sweet

Funny Tusk--after our tweets last nite. Also, excited to hear some new Casey music. Hope some full vids appear from the show

ETA - I see it's already been posted in the other thread. I thought I had a scoop HA!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - kaypea - 01-06-2014

I don't remember seeing this before but I found it yesterday on You Tube and thought it was another great Casey clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWqw2tc1Zpc

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 01-06-2014

Nice find, kaypea!!!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - kaypea - 01-06-2014

(01-06-2014, 08:33 AM)My Alter Ego Wrote: Nice find, kaypea!!!

Yeah-the things he's doing with his voice,the whistling-he always seems to throw something different into the mix.And he keeps the crowd involved too.I salute his creativity

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 01-06-2014

(01-06-2014, 04:17 PM)kaypea Wrote:
(01-06-2014, 08:33 AM)My Alter Ego Wrote: Nice find, kaypea!!!

Yeah-the things he's doing with his voice,the whistling-he always seems to throw something different into the mix.And he keeps the crowd involved too.I salute his creativity

Creative he is! From a vocal technique standpoint, he still occasionally ventures into territory that makes me wince and worry that he might do damage to his vocal chords, but he's much improved from his AI days.

In addition to being an outstanding musician, he's becoming quite the showman, isn't he? (One of the side benefits of his musianship is the equally good musicians he attracts to play with him.)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - lauraliz - 01-06-2014

^^^^ He is awesome live. I saw him in the fall & it was just the most fun, musical, entertaining show. It was just Casey & Taylor who plays guitar with him. He had the whole venue enchanted. I took my friend and she loved him and bought his album. He does the audience participation thing and puts new twists on his songs--he is very in the moment. On one leg of his tour (including the stop in my area-Annapolis) he didn't have his standup bass with him. So he would tweet out and ask if he could borrow one--and someone would bring him a bass. Casey called the guy who lent him in Annapolis up to the stage--& they did a song together.

I think the video that Kaypea posted was filmed at Room 5. She takes quite a few videos of him. I hope she was there the other nite. I would like to hear the new songs.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - kaypea - 01-07-2014

I think that being "in the moment" is the essence of what he does.He's able to react on the spot to whatever is going on around him.It would be nice to see some video from the other night.I went to his website and he has no upcoming gigs listed.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - lauraliz - 01-07-2014

^^^^^

I noticed that too. I wonder what is next on his horizon. I've read here that Haley may be getting new mgmt when the 19 thing is over. It's possible that he is looking for new mgmt too. Don't know if he is still signed with Concord or is looking for a new label. Don't know much-ha

Maybe he will be recording and EP or something this winter and will tour in the spring/suumer. He said awhile back that he was going to talk about some sort of Kickstarter thing--but then he never did