The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - lauraliz - 02-13-2014

^^^^^^ He's sweet. He even tweeted me an --I love u. I don't know how to copy tweets & put them on here like you all do. I love the tweet you wrote to him Tusk for his BDay. Ive noticed that you are a very good writer in 140 characters or long posts Smile

IA ALter Ego--Casey has a lot of different talent/skills and I think this will really benefit him as he moves forward in the business. I wish all good things for him.

John--interesting about the Get Out. There are a lot of Keeno Mix vids whatever that is. I haven't watched them. I like Casey's live jazzy version of Get Out--but not fond of the cd version. I don't think he was either. At least that is what I heard from someone who hung out with him after a show last year.

Is Haley in Chicago right now?

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 02-13-2014

(02-13-2014, 09:34 PM)lauraliz Wrote: ^^^^^^ He's sweet. He even tweeted me an --I love u. I don't know how to copy tweets & put them on here like you all do. I love the tweet you wrote to him Tusk for his BDay. Ive noticed that you are a very good writer in 140 characters or long posts Smile

Blush LOL thnx, I've always had the 'gift of gab'.

When I started tweeting, there was doubt that I could stay within the Twitter parameters, given my posts are usually lengthy, but I considered it a challenge Wink

(02-13-2014, 09:34 PM)lauraliz Wrote: I don't know how to copy tweets & put them on here like you all do

Drag across the tweet to select and copy (control c) the text. Paste (Control v) them into quotes by following this:

Instructions on Posting quotes, videos and images

Quote:Casey Abrams ‏@CaseyBassy 20h
@Lauralizzy292 i love you

Quote:PJ ‏@PJHaleyR 8h
Mean it? RT "@CaseyBassy: @PJHaleyR love you”

Big GrinBig Grin

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 02-13-2014

Quote:Casey Abrams ‏@CaseyBassy 15h
Good bye Ethiopia, I've had the best time exploring music and extracting/giving art. @lelelelion thanks for bringing me here. http://instagram.com/p/kWgXr3NvP6/

It will be interesting to see/hear how those musical explorations/extractions will lead him. Casey's ear is amazing! I can't wait to hear where this might take him ...

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 02-13-2014

I don't think this was posted, it's on lelelelion's Instagram, whom he thanked for bringing him to Ethiopia.

http://instagram.com/p/jQ439MKHIK/

Quote:lelelelion
4 weeks ago · Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
Enjera is good for everything || @caseybassy

It might be a song he made, more likely it's a local song Smile

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Miguel - 02-20-2014

Quote:'American Idol' Alum Casey Abrams on NYC Shows, Acting and Free Music

American Idol alum Casey Abrams will kick off a three-night concert series at New York’s City’s Iridium Jazz Club on Thursday, Feb. 20.

..."Why not?" he said of the packed schedule. "I’ve got so much music in my soul. I got to get it out somehow."

Abrams' jam sessions is what fans have come to know and love about the Texas native. At a Los Angeles show at Room 5 in January, Abrams and his band got so carried away that they played beyond the midnight curfew and took the party out into the street. It was there that fans got another surprise -- fellow season 10 alum Haley Reinhart had come to watch her friend perform, and was coaxed into an impromptu performance of "House of the Rising Sun."

“That’s what I love about her -- she’s up for anything, and I think that is what is going to help her career and her life," he said.

Abrams, too, is game for anything. He recently split with his label, Concord Records, and is currently without management, but said he is exploring other options in New York as he builds up a new team of people to assist him with the next stage of his career -- which includes acting.

...The 23-year old musician is so hungry to explore that he recently traveled across the ocean just to see if "something cool" would happen performing in jazz clubs in Ethiopia.

..."I got to play at jazz festivals met some high-energy, cool people, and we all documented it ourselves,” said Abrams, who learned how to play a few instruments while in Africa. "It was a crazy trip. I basically went there, having nothing but a will to play some music, so I played at random nightclubs all around and met some of the biggest people and asked if I could sit in. Some let me, some didn’t. One guy let me play with his jazz band...on the spot."

...Abrams is hoping to return to the Idol stage to promote his latest, "Cougar Town," and announce that he is making the song available as a free download. "I want to do something that gives back,” he said. "Free music! I’m doing it out of the love of my heart as opposed to the emptiness of my wallet."

To Abrams, this is the best way to experience music. "It’s definitely my happy place. It feels great to be on stage and have people digging what you are doing and it’s so easy -- all you have to do is be happy on stage," he said, adding that his time on the Idol stage gave him the confidence to do just that. "I think the key to having a good show is being super duper happy -- you smile and they’ll smile. It’s the secret of life and music -- don’t be afraid to show your happiness."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/idol-worship/american-idol-alum-casey-abrams-682109

hat tip to pj

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 02-20-2014

Quote:PJ ‏@PJHaleyR 14m
did ya'll read that article about Casey

Quote:“That’s what I love about her -- she’s up for anything, and I think that is what is going to help her career and her life,"
Casey about Haley

Quote:Abrams, too, is game for anything. He recently split with his label, Concord Records, and is currently without management, but said he is exploring other options in New York as he builds up a new team of people to assist him with the next stage of his career -- which includes acting.

Haley just couldn't have a better partner in "crime" Cool

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - kaypea - 02-21-2014

I wish him the best with his appearance at The Iridium in New York.The NY jazz fraternity can be notoriously snobby and close-minded-and having the Idol name attatched to your name is-well.

But Casey's got the goods-I hope somebody will be able to record some of it.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Miguel - 02-21-2014

Quote: Iridium
@IridiumNYC

If you haven't seen @CaseyBassy perform, you can catch his final night at #IridiumNYC tom 2/22 This guy is the truth!

[Image: BhCuPl1IYAA4AQd.jpg]

Quote:Iridium
@IridiumNYC

You could watch every @CaseyBassy show and never see the same set twice. #idol #IridiumNYC #livemusicNYC

[Image: BhCvw6bIYAAJt5H.jpg]

Quote:michellexlauren
9 minutes ago
#caseyabrams @caseybassy @bigtigrig @jsayswho

[Image: e93cb1149b7011e3a9a012b4cf9f5219_8.jpg]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 02-21-2014

^^Oh, Miguel, I was just on my way to collapse for the day when I saw this post. Thank you for your magnificent find!

And, Casey, what to you are probably obvious choices in bringing Taylor and Jacob along, I hope will prove successful! Both are truly fabulous musicians! I hope your Iridium shows will give you much deserved increased awareness (fans).

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 02-21-2014

Quote:Alyssa Kissel ‏@AlyssaKissel

So this just happened... @CaseyBassy
[Image: BhClAZQIUAEq8Oj.jpg]

Quote:Michelle Lauren ‏@michellexlauren 1h
[Image: proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBiSAWh0dHBzOi8vdi5jZG4u...OZPiuEh5e0]