The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - lauraliz - 02-21-2014

Just got back from NYC. I'll post about the show tomorrow. I got some vids but don't know how well they came out yet.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 02-21-2014

Quote:caseybassy
14 hours ago
After the jam sesh last night
[Image: ee85c5e49b1011e38e1b125915ff9a2a_8.jpg]

[Image: Bg9gMfFIEAEGg1x.jpg:large]

[Image: 8abfa7e29b0a11e3b819126780c3fce1_8.jpg]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 02-22-2014

Casey at the Iridium
Quote:Casey Abrams
Theedgeretailacademy

Quote:michellexlauren
@caseybassy #caseyabrams she will be loved ?
http://instagram.com/p/kuoqOypqRl/#
Quote:#caseyabrams blame it on me

http://instagram.com/p/ktADYepqXx/#

I like Casey's choice of songs. Smile
Nature Boy by Nat King Cole

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Himm2 - 02-23-2014

I just stumbled on this Youtube Casey & Friend made barefoot on a street corner. No wonder Haley luvs this wacky & innovative guy - I do too:

I just sent the link to my son who bought an Upright Bass for $500 with a broken neck (not my son's neck, the bass's neck). He had it restored for $300 and it's now worth $2500 but he enjoys playing it so even though he's virtually broke and he & his fiance' don't have enough money for their planned move to Colorado when she graduates college in May, he doesn't plan on selling it.
Last Night Harry told us about the nice home Casey is renting that's only 15 minutes from where Haley lives. Casey won't be going with Haley to Mardi Gras in New Orleans in a week or so...she'll be going with some girlfriends. I suspect she'll visit with Irvin Mayfield.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 02-24-2014

Here is another video of Casey performing "Nature Boy" at the Iridium

by lla788

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - lauraliz - 02-24-2014

^^^^^ I took that video Babs. Sorry I haven't posted my recap yet--but here it goes:

Little background. I went to NYC w/ a very good friend of mine named Linda. We both love NYC-but she is not really into music . She doesn't like Broadway shows either. Linda likes to shop, run around everywhere and go to nice restaurants while there. Now, I love music & Broadway shows. If I'm in NYC--I want to include that in my trip. So, I made a deal with her. I'll shop till I drop--if she will go to the Casey show. I didn't think she would agree. Very stubborn lady. Never heard of Casey. But, I said--it's my Bday--you got to do it--only 2 hrs out of the trip etc etc etc.

We head up there on the train. She's a real estate agent and having all kinds of problems with a couple deals. So, once we were there she's on the phone the entire time. I felt bad for her. We got a late start out of the hotel due to her business calls. Finally on our way --went to the World Trade Memorial--I hadn't been there in awhile. Very moving. Afterwards headed to Soho. Hopped on the wrong train. Ended up in Brooklyn ha. Time is ticking. Got back to Soho thanks to a nice young guy who was headed there himself. Then we went back to hotel. She had stayed at this hotel before & said there is a great restaurant nearby. We walked and walked and walked--she couldn't find it. She is stubborn. Finally, I said we gotta get dinner --it's getting late. She wanted to take the subway up to the Iridium. I told her no way--we don't have time to end up in Brooklyn again.

I had bought premium seats. But, once I was there, realized that wasn't necessary--intimate venue. Very few people at the 10pm show. Casey was playing with Jacob Scesney (sax) and Taylor (guitar). Casey started out on the piano playing "Blame it on Me." I never heard him play so much piano--was really good. I think he did "A boy Can Dream" at the piano too. He also did "Get Out" & "Ghosts" from the cd He had his friend in the audience who came up and played Bass for"Stuck in London". After the show I learned that it was Zac Greenberg who played bass in the "Stuck in London Orchestra of People" video. He did "Nature Boy"--video above. Then Casey and the band left the stage and sat at a table. He asked for them turn down all the lights. And he does this incredible version of "Autumn Leaves" Zac played bass, Taylor on flute, Jacob on sax & Casey scatted the entire song. Very cool. Of course, it was too dark to get video. I took a bit of part the song--but didn't come out. He did Cougar Town & I think the last song was "The Greatest Song in the world"

This was a fairly different show in tone then the one I saw here in MD. It was more casual, if that's the right word. I guess cause of there wasn't too many people there. Kind of like being in his living room. A different vibe in a way.

The waitress had dropped the check when I was listening to a song. Linda payed it before I saw it. I looked at the receipt and it was $100.00 I'm thinking--that's pretty high. Linda had 1 drink & I had 2 glasses of wine lol. So, I had to look at the check & they had charged for us to see the show. The waitress had to get the mgr to straighten in all out.

After the show, I went to say hello to Casey. I asked if remembered me. I reminded him of his other shows I attended. I think he did kind of know me. But, Taylor said he remembered me. And then Jacob said-I know who u r Laura. I've never met him--but we are friends on FB. Casey asked if I liked the show and I said of course. He looked a little tired. I guess all traveling he has done this month --jet lag adds up. (I had told a couple of friends on twitter as a joke that I was the inspiration for Cougar town. One of my twitter friends said that's impossible cause it happened in LA. I told her I used my frequent flyer miles.) So, I told this to Casey to get a laugh, But, I'm not sure he got it. He just kind of looked me Confused I told him I was excited about his movie project. Then Zac introduced himself and told me he was in the vid. After he told me that--I remembered him. Very cool guy. They all took a couple of group pics with me & I got a couple Casey hugs Heart. So, I said goodbye to Casey, Went back to the table to get my coat. Jacob came by and talked to me for a little bit. What a sweetheart. I told him my next shows were going to be Todd Rundgren and then James Taylor. He never heard of Todd. But, he did know of JT and said he actually knew Leland Sklar who had played bass for JT in his heyday (and many others) Jacob said that Leland played at the Troubadour tour with JT & Carole King a few yrs ago. I said I was at that tour and got to meet JT, CK and Leland at the soundcheck.

I heard from a twitter friend that the Friday shows were packed and I believe Sat shows were too. Someone uploaded an incredible vid on FB which Casey shared from Sat nite show--but I don't know how to bring it here.

I got some pics and will post them tomorrow.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 02-25-2014

Laura, I realized you were lla788 after posting that video and noodling (nosing] around on the internet and twitter a little bit. Tongue Congrats on getting to see Casey! It is a treat to see him perform. He is really very talented, and maybe a bit on the crazy side (but fun crazy).

That's kind of strange that you were charged for your tickets on the bar bill, but maybe some people were able to walk in and sit down without having purchased their tickets beforehand. I'm glad you were able to get that straightened out.

I have seen Casey perform a few times. Last winter, he came to Mojoes, in Joliet, Il. It was a cold and snowy night. I brought my son with me, and not many people showed up cause of the weather. We were able to hang out a little after the show with Casey and Taylor. Both were super nice and friendly. I bought one of Casey's smiley face t shirts there. I met Jacob last summer at Ballydoyles. He shared a few stories with me and told me how he met Casey. (Casey bursting in a room at school where Jacob was auditioning for entrance to the school). can't you just picture that? LOL All just cool, down to earth guys.

I just love Casey and Haley. of course, Haley a little more. Tongue

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - lauraliz - 02-25-2014

Yes Babs it was strange. The server gave me a bit of a hard time about it because the charge had been rung through. I suggested that they could void it & re-ring it with the right amount. No big deal. I have business with credit card machine. I had to leave the table and miss the end of the show because the server seemed not to be inclined to do it. Finally, she got a mgr.
I felt very self conscious complaining because there weren't too many people there and everyone could see something was going on.

But, it's a nice little venue and I would go back.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - kaypea - 02-26-2014

(02-25-2014, 07:11 PM)lauraliz Wrote: Yes Babs it was strange. The server gave me a bit of a hard time about it because the charge had been rung through. I suggested that they could void it & re-ring it with the right amount. No big deal. I have business with credit card machine. I had to leave the table and miss the end of the show because the server seemed not to be inclined to do it. Finally, she got a mgr.
I felt very self conscious complaining because there weren't too many people there and everyone could see something was going on.

But, it's a nice little venue and I would go back.

Thanks for your account.Your adventures in NY sounded kind of like something out of a Seinfeld episode.Smile

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 02-26-2014

A little birdy told me that Casey's been w/o Label for some time, maybe before December of last year, so I'm sure he's grateful for all the continued support you provide him, even if he might not recognise you, 'in real life', I'm sure he knows you online.

Too bad you missed part of the show because of shenanigans but sounds like you had fun anyway. Thnx for sharing Big Grin