The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - lauraliz - 02-26-2014

(02-25-2014, 07:11 PM)lauraliz Wrote: Yes Babs it was strange. The server gave me a bit of a hard time about it because the charge had been rung through. I suggested that they could void it & re-ring it with the right amount. No big deal. I have business with credit card machine. I had to leave the table and miss the end of the show because the server seemed not to be inclined to do it. Finally, she got a mgr.
I felt very self conscious complaining because there weren't too many people there and everyone could see something was going on.

But, it's a nice little venue and I would go back.

(02-26-2014, 11:02 AM)kaypea Wrote: Thanks for your account.Your adventures in NY sounded kind of like something out of a Seinfeld episode.Smile

There is more from the next day! Whenever I hang with Linda-there is always some kind of Seinfeld-like adventure. I write about it later just for fun

(02-26-2014, 12:18 PM)Tusk Wrote: A little birdy told me that Casey's been w/o Label for some time, maybe before December of last year, so I'm sure he's grateful for all the continued support you provide him, even if he might not recognise you, 'in real life', I'm sure he knows you online.

Too bad you missed part of the show because of shenanigans but sounds like you had fun anyway. Thnx for sharing Big Grin

I heard on twitter from someone who was at one of his weekend shows that he did a song about getting dropped from a record label. It really is sad that Casey's label gave him such little support. The reason I started the Casey twitter acct: There was a Casey fan pg on FB ran by a friend of his family. When Casey's cd was released this person said that Concord was doing very little to promote the cd. He said something to the effect that the label was waiting to see how the sales were before they did anything. The friend of the family was naturally disappointed since it's tough to move cds with no marketing. I guess that's why the videos came out so much later. (And I think Casey made at least one of them himself.) He asked the people on the fan pg do would they could to spread word. So, I started the twitter acct with another person on the pg. The other person really didn't have the time to do much --so I kind of ended up doing it myself.

I never got a lot of followers because I didn't start it until more than a year after AI. During the AI run both Casey & Haley had quite a few of twitter fan accts-so I never thought of doing one myself. Of course, some of these accts were young kids who move on pretty quick.

I think Casey does kind of know about me now. (Actually, I think his Mom told him to thank me the first time I met him-ha) And she has thanked me for my efforts (which really aren't all that compared to what Miguel & u do for Haley). She tweeted me something about his parents thank and appreciate what I'm doing. (I think she also implied --even if Casey wasn't that aware of it lol )

Now, at the time I started the twitter acct--Haley was with Interscope & things were looking good for her.

It's just bums me out that the music industry doesn't seem to give a crap about genuinely talented artists like Haley & Casey

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Miguel - 03-03-2014

Quote:caseybassy
7 minutes ago
Introducing the Ginger Bread Band. Well be playing aomewhere in LA in about a week. Keep an eye out

http://instagram.com/p/lGI7SJtvOf/

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 03-03-2014

I only have 193 followers, some parody accts, some bots, some marketing accts, so comparatively, very few. I also don't go out of my way to collect followers, it's not the reason I started the account.... it doesn't discourage me. I've found that Twitter has extended my reach in some ways and especially a source of an 'early heads up' if something is happening at the moment.

I missed my chance at Casey following me at Haley's LU debut. He whipped out his phone and asked me what my Twitter was, and I told him I didn't have an acct Sad

Casey, like Haley do appreciate what their fans do. I'm sure he does appreciate your effort. They love music, making music and fans who would listen to their music... I have no doubt Smile

[Image: 6a75097ca31c11e39d970ee5166950a6_8.jpg]

Quote:Casey Abrams ‏@CaseyBassy 13m
Introducing the Ginger Bread Band. Well be playing aomewhere in LA in about a week. Keep an eye out http://instagram.com/p/lGI7SJtvOf/

Did he just name his band as an ode to Haley? #MuthaEffinGingerBreadCake Wink

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 03-14-2014

I was checking to see if there was any pics or videos of Casey playing at the WitzEnd in LA tonight, and I found he's playing in my neck of the woods on April 4th. I think I might snap up a ticket to this. Smile

The theater is small. only 140 seats, general admission, $30 a pop....

Quote:IL News Network ‏@ILNewsNetwork Mar 13

Skokie: Apr 04,2014: American Idol Finalist Casey Abrams http://dlvr.it/57dyVS

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 03-14-2014

Yanni told me he was going to try and catch Casey tonight. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Haley was there, it was after all she who sang the words that would soon become the name of Casey's band Wink

That would be cool if Yanni catches the show tonight. I bet Haley is there too. Smile

Quote:Valerie Landsburg ‏@vlandsburg 46s

Oh my!! Mr. Casey Abrams and The Gingerbread Band @CaseyBassy pic.twitter.com/Y88TZBGQBC
[Image: Bivm43rCcAARUVn.jpg]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - midnightblues - 03-14-2014

Venice has some cool places to gig, not to far from Marina Del Ray

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 2m

Mango Trees all ova da place!!
https://t.co/6NA6x2njpC

Quote:jus10h
4 minutes ago · WitZend
Casey Abrams and the Gingerbread Band
[Image: fcc2abecac0211e3afd1122b35291ee3_8.jpg]

Quote:Steph Gerber ‏@gerbersteph13

.@CaseyBassy @witzendlive #newshoes
[Image: BivwgKDCQAAkoG0.jpg]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 03-15-2014

[Image: 4d0f237eac0c11e387150af7dd8f2b46_8.jpg]

Quote:notsosilentk
20 minutes ago · WitZend
Casey Abrams at Witzend! So good. He gave me a hug after too.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - yanni5 - 03-15-2014

I went to the gig tonight at Witzend, what a great show. Casey and the Gingerbread Band played to a packed house. The venue was pretty small, there were a few tables in the front (I was lucky to score a seat there), plus seats along one side and at the bar, but otherwise it was standing room only. I did get some video from the show which I will post later, and after the show I saw Haley there and talked to her for a bit. She asked me to say hi to everyone. Pretty fun night, Casey and crew were really grooving.