The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "query" - Line: 1420 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1420 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1425 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1425 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "v" - Line: 1506 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1506 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 03-17-2014

Casey and TGBB sound really good! Yanni, thanks for the warning about the "Mariah moment" -- I listened anyway. If Casey wants to do that to his throat, so be it.

And Jacob -- holy moly! I'm surprised he didn't require medical assistance after that!

Thanks for the vids, Yanni!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - kaypea - 03-17-2014

(03-17-2014, 08:20 AM)My Alter Ego Wrote: Casey and TGBB sound really good! Yanni, thanks for the warning about the "Mariah moment" -- I listened anyway. If Casey wants to do that to his throat, so be it.

And Jacob -- holy moly! I'm surprised he didn't require medical assistance after that!

Thanks for the vids, Yanni!

Yes thanks for the vids.I'm not too concerned about what he's doing to his voice,though.Maybe if he were doing it every night of the week.But Casey's gonna be Casey,irregardless.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 03-17-2014

Looks like the GingerBread Band will be increased by one member Big Grin

[Image: f67ebeb6adf011e3a3c71275c3100ced_8.jpg]

Quote:caseybassy
3 hours ago
My good friend, Taylor Tesler who plays guitar with me, who drove a day to come to Cali and play with me on a gig just for fun, is having a baby with his wife Amy. It is a boy and I'm stoked to sing music with the whole family as soon as that baby comes out of mama. Cheers you guys. All the love in the world to you. @taytesmusic

Smile

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 03-17-2014

(03-17-2014, 01:10 PM)Tusk Wrote: Looks like the GingerBread Band will be increased by one member Big Grin

[Image: f67ebeb6adf011e3a3c71275c3100ced_8.jpg]

Quote:caseybassy
3 hours ago
My good friend, Taylor Tesler who plays guitar with me, who drove a day to come to Cali and play with me on a gig just for fun, is having a baby with his wife Amy. It is a boy and I'm stoked to sing music with the whole family as soon as that baby comes out of mama. Cheers you guys. All the love in the world to you. @taytesmusic

Smile

Ahh "Uncle Casey" -- sort of. I wonder if this will bring out a softer side of Casey, musically speaking. Blame It on Me is a fun tune, but for some reason, I can't imagine it as a lullabye.Wink

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 03-17-2014

Congrats Taylor and his wife! Smile

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - lauraliz - 03-17-2014

Thanks for posting more vids Yanni! It was different hearing Midnight Girl with the full band. And Jacob--that was freakin outrageous during WOMS. He is a real sweetheart too.

Sweet message to Taylor from Casey. Congrats to Taylor & Amy!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - yanni5 - 03-17-2014

Glad to share the vids! I do need some help with one of the songs though, I've never heard it before and I'm hoping someone here might know what it is, I'm uploading it to youtube now and will post soon...

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 03-17-2014

Thanks for sharing your videos Yanni! Midnight Girl and Wore out my Sole are 2 of my favorites from Casey's cd. Smile

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - yanni5 - 03-17-2014

I like those songs too Babbs. I'm bummed though, next to HTRJ, my favorite song off Casey's cd is Dry Spell, and I only recorded the second half of that song at Witzend. They opened with that song, walking through the crowd towards the stage. I thought the cam was recording, but not so. When I realized it, the song was almost over. Argghh.

Here's the Mystery song, I hope someone knows what it is. If not, maybe someone with a twitter acct could ask Casey via tweet what the title is?

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 03-17-2014

I'll ask, LauraLizzy has his ear more tho Wink
Wore Out My Sole is still my favorite off his album, though I've liked Stuck In London alot more since he's performed it with Haley's harmonies (I listen more to the Stageit version than his album version tho Blush)