The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 03-28-2014

Mae, I sure wish you could join me! Would love to meet you one day! Smile Too bad we live on almost opposite sides of the country.

Quote:Posted by Haleylvr4evr -
Skokie is way too far for me
Sorry you can't make it H4. And tickets are kind of expensive too. Looks like we're helping to pay for Casey's airfare from California WinkTongue

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 03-29-2014

(03-28-2014, 10:43 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: Mae, I sure wish you could join me! Would love to meet you one day! Smile Too bad we live on almost opposite sides of the country.

Babbs, I sure wish I could join you as well. Would love to meet you too, but unless I win the lottery (and I've heard this ugly rumor that you actually have to buy a ticket to win -- what's with that?? Cool,) it's not going to be this year!

Enjoy the show for both of us, OK?

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - lauraliz - 03-29-2014

Have a great time at the show Babbs! Casey hits the Chicago area quite a bit Maybe Haley will be around or her folks. If anyone is a Caley fan--LA & Chicago seem to be the most likely areas where you can see them do a show. I'm not complaining since I've seen Casey twice in the last year. But, I'm still waiting for Haley on the east coast.

Maybe he will introduce another new song. I wonder if he's working on another cd

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Himm2 - 04-02-2014

I'm having Lunch with Patti Reinhart today at Angie's Restaurant and then she wants to go with me to Casey's Show on Friday Night. Bought us two tickets.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 04-02-2014

Yay! It's gonna be a fun night on Friday for Casey's show. Smile

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 04-05-2014

I can't tell you what a great, great time we had seeing Casey tonight at Skokie theater in Skokie, Il. Penny and I started out by stopping by the theater early, found the doors open and wandered in to find Casey doing his sound check! We got to chat a little with him and get some pictures. Then we had first row seats with Himm, and Harry and Patti Reinhart for the show. Casey played by himself and was amazing! Patti and Harry both sang with Casey too.
After the show, got to hang taking pictures with Casey, and then all of us went out for drinks and food. I felt like I was part of the band. So much fun. Blake Lewis was there too! Remember the beat boxer from AI season 6? He was real nice and went out with us too.
Himm filmed the whole show. I got tons of picures but have to get up early, so will post later. SmileSmileHeart

Casey snap chatted Haley during the show, and had the whole audience say "Hi Haley!" Tongue

And Casey got locked out of the theater during his show. He called Harry up on stage to play "House of the Rising Sun", and then announced he needed some water and would be right back. I guess he went outside, but did'nt realize the doors were locked. Harry was up on stage waiting for Casey, as he was suppose to sing the high parts. Casey was stuck knocking on the doors trying to get inside. He had to text the stage manager to get back in. Harry was like where is Casey??? It was pretty funny.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Himm2 - 04-05-2014

Got Harry & Patti back to their car by 1 AM that they left in my driveway for our ride down together. It was a night that I'll never forget, but I have to get to a breakfast at Rise & Dine with my wife & her girlfriends by 7:30 AM so I can't get videos & photos uploaded until I get back. see ya later.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Miguel - 04-12-2014

Quote:Alex Preston ‏@RealAlexPreston 1h

Dope jams with @CaseyBassy last night

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 04-18-2014

Casey's gonna play in Chicago again. July 12th
[Image: unnamed_sq_177.jpg]

Quote:swizzle Steve Presents CASEY ABRAMS at GOOSE ISLAND WRIGLEYVILLE 07/12

Sat. 07/12 | 9:00PM - Sun. 07/13 | 1:00AM @ Goose Island Wrigleyville Brewpub (map)

C
Quote:CASEY ABRAMS at GOOSE ISLAND WRIGLEYVILLE 07/12

2011 American Idol Finalist
July 12 - 13, 2014
Contact Event Host
Ticket Information
CASEY ABRAMS
Add to calendar
Performance date/time : Sat, Jul 12, 9:00 PM, CDT
Performance length : 4 hours
Type
Price Quantity
CASEY ABRAMS $12.00

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - yanni5 - 04-19-2014

(04-18-2014, 11:52 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: Casey's gonna play in Chicago again. July 12th
[Image: unnamed_sq_177.jpg]

Quote:swizzle Steve Presents CASEY ABRAMS at GOOSE ISLAND WRIGLEYVILLE 07/12

Sat. 07/12 | 9:00PM - Sun. 07/13 | 1:00AM @ Goose Island Wrigleyville Brewpub (map)

C
Quote:CASEY ABRAMS at GOOSE ISLAND WRIGLEYVILLE 07/12

2011 American Idol Finalist
July 12 - 13, 2014
Contact Event Host
Ticket Information
CASEY ABRAMS
Add to calendar
Performance date/time : Sat, Jul 12, 9:00 PM, CDT
Performance length : 4 hours
Type
Price Quantity
CASEY ABRAMS $12.00

Wow, a 4 hour performance, sweet! Even better would be if Haley happens to be in town that weekend and joins him. Cool