The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 10-11-2014

(10-11-2014, 12:08 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote: John, your assessment and observations of Casey's SIL video were spot on. While I detest the phrase "skill set," Casey's "skill set" is extraordinary. He's beyond "talent," which is just what he was born with. He's done "due diligence" (practiced) musically and in other areas.

He's ... well, haven't I "gushed" enough about Casey's ability. I'm sure I come across as a "silly fangirl" (and, perhaps Casey would like that), when in reality, I'm just in awe of his "skill set." He's so young, and to have done what he's already done, and still just be on the cusp of what he can do. And I have no doubt there's more.

I was going to write something about his "skill set" but let it go. While I wish Casey would reel in his on stage antics at times, he has been performing regularly for a while now and his skills as an entertainer continue to develop. He works well with an audience and he has an easy, relaxed style in his shows. I imagine he will continue to grow in this regard.

For years he has been making videos and he seems to enjoy not only the performance aspect involved, but also the creative processes associated with filming and editing. The SIL video shows that he is now capable of putting together a high quality music video, in addition to the work of arranging and directing with a group of singers and musicians.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - buzzenator - 10-12-2014

(10-02-2014, 06:25 AM)Himm2 Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 12:07 AM)Babbs234 Wrote: Casey recorded a music video in his backyard last June with 12 year old singer Skylar Stecker that now has over 105,000 views.

Skylar has to work on her cartwheels. Only 5 more days until we see Casey again live as I continue on my late night party animal path, as my brain cells get older and older.

Speaking of lost brain cells...was I hearing "I can't see baby Haley" by Casey at the 3:27 mark of the Skylar backyard video...BTW it now has almost 116,000 views. Cool

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 10-23-2014

Quote:Casey Abrams
Date: 10/24/2014 7:30 PM
600 North East Street
Bloomington, Illinois 61701

Quote:'Idol' alum Abrams going his own way

Fresh from a morning hike in Los Angeles' Runyon Canyon Park, Casey Abrams is now blazing musical trails through a new song.

It may not be composed in time for Friday night's show in the Bloomington Center for the Performing Arts (7:30 p.m.), but the journey is underway.

...."I just think music is a beautiful thing that, besides being auditory, can also have a visual aspect and also one involving a sense of touch ... that's the aspect that can really change you," he says.

He says that communicating vocally/instrumentally is just half the process of making full connections.

Hence, the likelihood he'll be leaving the stage and wending his way into the BCPA's audience Friday night.

"I like to meet people with faces ... it's not just verbal communication, it's eye contact ... I need to make that contact," he insists.

By establishing that up-close-and-personal bond, Abrams also knows it puts the audience on his side, and if he hits a wrong note and has to start over, or burps, or trips and falls on stage, "that just makes you human ... the audience feels like it's watching a human being doing spontaneous things instead of someone on TV."

...On the personal front, Abrams has made news courtesy his dating a fellow "Idol" finalist, Haley Reinhart, and recording a duet, a cover of Ray Charles' "Hit the Road Jack," on his self-titled debut album (personally produced by "Idol" judge Randy Jackson).

"I'd say there's definitely a lot of love there, and we're very, very fond of each other ... I mean, how many girls do you kiss that also make music? But I'm gonna say, no, we're not dating that way now. We ARE still musically dating, though."

The outcome, he says, may involve a shared album, with one side devoted to his jazz leanings and the other to her rock love. With a tandem tour to boot.

"So there's this beautiful thing we still have together," he says, "and we'll be writing a whole bunch more music." http://www.pantagraph.com/entertainment/go/idol-alum-abrams-going-his-own-way/article_abba2106-63ae-51e8-bcde-fcae33e1929e.html

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 10-25-2014

[Image: 10727544_724206164315546_1456762071_n.jpg]

[Image: B0w3h_9IUAAS_Vs.jpg]

[Image: B0wYZWoCYAESNWD.jpg]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 10-25-2014

Never Knew What Love Can Do
at radio station in Bloomington

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=758795737489378&set=vb.142179165817708&type=2&theater

Casey does a nice job of filling these kinds of venues
[Image: 10727286_360604894113969_2061627341_n.jpg]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - lauraliz - 10-26-2014

I saw that article a few days ago. I wonder if Casey means he did date Haley or it was sort of taken out of context? (His age is wrong in the piece-he's 23) Part of me always loves the idea of a Caley romance. Part of me doesn't--because if there was a bad ending that could mean the end of the friendship. And that would be very sad.

Anyway, it would be cool if there really was a Caley tour. How I would love to see it!! It's interesting about that album conversation. Haley wants rock--Casey jazz. That would be an interesting twist on a cd.

Someone I know on twitter posted this vid. Casey's show last nite had some wedding crashers. So romantic!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 10-26-2014

[Image: 10723674_395826110566918_1107872840_n.jpg]

Quote:caseybassy
4 hours ago
Those people in the picture with us had just gotten married on the floor below us. They came up and danced to our last song. Congrats Adam and Sarah! Much love to everyone in Kenosha!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - lauraliz - 11-02-2014

Seems that Casey played at Hyde Sunset kitchen

http://instagram.com/p/uxG5NLSrK_/

This had something to do with LA Follies which a dance troupe. I believe he was playing with PostModern Jukebox. I had never heard of them until I saw some tweets--here's one:

LA Follies @LAFollies · Oct 30
caseyabrams killin the bass w #postmodernjukebox @ Hyde Sunset Kitchen and Cocktails http://instagram.com/p/uxFZPdyrJ5/

Anyway--today I looked up PostModern jukebox. Scott Bradlee is a jazz musician and the founder. He disliked pop music until he decided to take a look at why so many were enjoying it. You can read it all in the "about" section. It's interesting and very cool.

http://www.postmodernjukebox.com/

Then today I saw that Casey was in the studio with them. Jacob too Smile

Scott Bradlee @scottbradlee · 6h 6 hours ago
Studio day at #hummusic w @caseybassy #postmodernjukebox http://instagram.com/p/u6UEDGEw0A/

Then Casey tweeted out that they did some sort of video. I'm excited to see what this is all about and learn more.

PS--this the group that did the jazzy take on AATB --with the girl playing the bass and singing. I think Caley may have been inspired by it

PS--I still haven't figured out how to bring over tweets in the blue color or post pics

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Miguel - 11-09-2014

Quote:Casey Abrams ‏@CaseyBassy 34s34 seconds ago

Monday at room 5

[Image: B2Al_hBCUAAGHTZ.png]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - yanni5 - 11-10-2014

The Indiegogo funded movie project that Casey has been involved with, Offer And Compromise, is close to reaching their goal:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/offer-compromise#home

They're only a few grand short, with a little over a day to go. I notice that someone bought the perk for a private Casey concert, $4495. I hope they reach their goal, sounds like it might be an interesting movie.