The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 05-07-2015

Im soooo glad I was able to get a ticket for the Casey and Crystal stage it after extra ones were released. That was a wonderful show!! Crystal has such a beautiful voice. I never really listened to her. I always thought she was a little too folky for my taste. but guess I was wrong.
Im gonna check her albums out. Smile

Lots of talented people out there!!!Heart

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 05-07-2015

Tried out some new capture software, alot of missed, fortunately when it worked, I was lucky to capture the best performance of the night with a Casey clarinet solo Big Grin

sfdsdf - Tusk - 05-07-2015

In case you missed it, Casey joined Crystal Bowersox on a very enjoyable 80 minute Stageit show. I tried out some new capture software and missed alot of the show, fortunately I captured the best performance of the night, including sizzling vocals by Crystal and a smmooooth Casey on the Clarinet Cool

Quote:Tusk @HaleysTusk ยท 2h 2 hours ago
@crystalbowersox to @CaseyBassy "Clarinet solo???? WHO ARE YOU?? LOL

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - yanni5 - 05-07-2015

That was a really fun song, and a fun show as well. Thanks for posting that Tusk. It looks like Casey has been practising a bit on playing the reed instruments, that was entertaining. Were you able to record any more of the show?

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 05-08-2015

Got bits and pieces. The 'Free' Software has a 10 minute length limit (which it wouldn't if I purchased the full version)

When I tried to capture, full screen, the control panel disappeared so I couldn't figure out how to make it reappear, or to stop recording. All I could do was wait until it reached it's 10 minute limit for it to stop recording. This meant that I had no control of when to stop or start recording.

The answer was to capture an area smaller than full screen, so I can see the control panel.

I finally gave up and started watching the viewing and chatting with Casey's Mom as well as others

The output from that wasn't as good, This video was probably the best 'full screen' capture I got, the rest were a fraction of the screen, so really not worth viewing Tongue

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 05-08-2015

(05-07-2015, 09:46 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: Im soooo glad I was able to get a ticket for the Casey and Crystal stage it after extra ones were released. That was a wonderful show!! Crystal has such a beautiful voice. I never really listened to her. I always thought she was a little too folky for my taste. but guess I was wrong.
Im gonna check her albums out. Smile

Lots of talented people out there!!!Heart

Babbs, I'm glad that you were able to see the show as well. I got home a little later than normal, and while there were still a (very) few tickets left, I was already fading really fast, and knew I wasn't going to be awake when the show started.

But I know how you feel about being surprised by Crystal. She was too folky for me as well (and, now, I think she's gravitating more towards country), but there is something captivating about her voice and the way she performs that really captures the heart/soul of the song -- particularly her own songs. And she's a good and was fairly prolific little writer. While I wouldn't want to suggest that you avoid her albums, see what you can find of her music online as well -- particularly her pre-Idol stuff. (I bought her first CD; one of her songs [Speak Now, I think] that I had heard online and liked is on the CD, but was barely recognizable to me, which is why I suggest that you find the more "acoustic/stripped down" Crystal.)

She was in Seattle in February at the Triple Door for several nights, and I considered going, but didn't.

Quote:a smmooooth Casey on the Clarinet

I'm going to guess that Jacob has been an "influence" on Casey to work on clarinet again. He sounds much better than he did on that early rendition of ???? L-O-V-E (I think?) That lick that he played as "warm up" before the song started! Holy Cow! Thanks for uploading that, Tusk!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 05-08-2015

(05-07-2015, 10:53 PM)Tusk Wrote:

Really loving this cover, MJ posted it over on her site. I knew she was a Crystal Bowersox fan. Seems it's even impressing the mjs commenters Big Grin

Quote: The clarinet was so unexpected - but right in the groove. A honky tonk piano - some cool guitar riffs, even, maybe, a sax - would have all been more expected for the solo bridge. And Casey probably could have played them all. But that Licorice Stick just moved right in and went to town - Loved all the parts you left in - loved the whole thing!

I especially like the end, you can tell both Casey and Crystal were feeling an endorphin high/rush from that performance, they were both buzzing pretty hard LOL. So much so, that Casey can't help himself and starts pacing and babbling, fanboying over Crystal's vocals, while Crystal was stunned by Casey working a clarinet into something she'd never even considered Big GrinCool

Quote: Mystery girl is Rachel Coats of Nashville. She tours with Crystal.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 05-09-2015

"Little Ditty"

Crystal and Casey dedicate "Stand By Me" to Ben E King

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 05-09-2015

Stuck in London

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 05-24-2015

I'm not sure that we want to start a new thread dedicated to Jacob Scesney (although perhaps we should), so I'm putting this information here.

A few weeks ago I ran across some videos of Jacob performing without Casey! (gasp!) It appears our young, sweet Jacob is getting himself "out there" and a couple of years ago won the "Warren Hill Rising Star" (of smooth jazz) award. (I suspect that because it was "smooth jazz," Jacob might, sorta, want to keep it on the QT.) (While I'm not certain, this could have had something to do with the Mike Cottone connection.)

This afternoon I came across a website of/for Jacob:

http://artsynow.com/jacobscesney/

Check it out -- you'll see some familiar sites!

Given Jacob's attitude, it's no wonder that Casey, Haley, Jacob, Taylor, etc. have connected. The synergy between all, when they get together, must be astonishing! I want/wish/hope for all of them to be successful in their chosen endeavor. I adore them all.

Here's a video of Jacob once he'd won:

There is another vid, but I can't find it right now Sad