The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others (/thread-972.html)

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Miguel - 02-12-2015

Quote:sararaquel_99
9 minutes ago
I'm gonna let this speak for itself.♫ #undone #haleyreinhart #passion #dance #adp

http://instagram.com/p/y_X6GhSrbp/

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Tusk - 02-12-2015

We're used to Dancers using "Undone" for their performance, here, the young lady uses "I Who Have Nothing"

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Tusk - 02-13-2015

Quote:moistmoist
14 minutes ago
#habits #mini cover #singing #postmodernjukebox #haleyreinhart #gottastayhigh

http://instagram.com/p/zD-Dj8L5I1/

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - My Alter Ego - 02-13-2015

(02-12-2015, 12:38 PM)Tusk Wrote: We're used to Dancers using "Undone" for their performance, here, the young lady uses "I Who Have Nothing"

Actually, this is a pretty good interpretation. The dancer is young, and has a ways to go, but there are some good moves that get the message of the song across fairly well. I hope that she continues dancing.

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - InItToWinIt - 02-18-2015

This one is an appropriate inspiration. Hula Hooping it up to Haley's Habits.

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Miguel - 03-21-2015

Quote:Sharon Zacharias ‏@Sharonzach81 Mar 20

My niece's awesome cover @haleyreinhart Jillian Van Leer: https://youtu.be/MiKuxOyjZsA
1 retweet 3 favorites

Quote:Haley ReinhartVerified account ‏@HaleyReinhart

@Sharonzach81 @YouTube Wow, what a great rendish! Tell her to keep it up.

Jillian Van Leer Talent Show Audition- Hit the Ground Runnin

"Rough video..still fine-tuning Smile"

Quote:Jillian Van Leer ‏@LeerVanJill 46m

@Sharonzach81 @HaleyReinhart @LeerVanJill:

@HaleyReinhart Oh my god you're my idol. Thank you so much!❤️ #fangirloverload

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - john - 03-24-2015

Brazil -- songtrack by Haley Reinhart

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Rachel - 03-27-2015

A comment I just got on a YouTube video just now I thought I'd share:

I knew her personally as a former teacher, and I can comfortably say there isn’t one sense of entitlement, or snobbery in that kid. She’s humble, eager to improve, and totally laid back. She was incredibly encouraging, helpful and supportive of her peers, and she’s always been a very smart musician, both theoretically and creatively. She’s been exposed to a huge variety of music her whole life, and it shows comfortably in anything she attempts to sing. She’s always well liked, very respectful, and is the furthest thing from a diva. She’s not one to look for praise, she just loves any opportunity to sing, and it shows when she performs. I always have fun when she’s singing, because I feel she’s welcomed me to enjoy with her what she loves about singing. She’s also very close to her family! If you see a snob, you’re really off! Keep slaying them Haley! We’re all very proud of you!"

------------

"Lichtenberger said the Haley he's been watching on the show is the same cool, approachable person he remembers from school...Another Wheeling senior who was in jazz band with Haley, sax player JT Teichert (says)..."She's a total sweetheart. She might look like a diva, but she's not an attention hog. She's just talented and nice and she really jokes around a lot."As an example, he said that when he was a nervous freshman first meeting other students at variety-show auditions and practices, Haley was the first person to walk up to him and talk to him."

-------------

"I went to high school with Haley, and she is such a sweet girl. She may be strong willed, but she’s definitely the type of girl who just stands up for what she’s passionate about. She (was also given) the LEAST (back story) from the producers of anyone in the top 6… as opposed to Scotty who was labeled as the good old country boy who loves baseball, his family and anything America. and Lauren who was supposed to be “The One” from the start, so obviously the producers showed as much about her as possible. Before Haley even had one sit down with Ryan Seacrest, James and Scotty had 3, Lauren had 2… finally Haley got one.I’m sorry that people who think Haley has a horrible attitude and is a diva think that they know her. And I’m sorry you fell for the manipulation of the producers… especially since I’m sure you won’t admit you did.All in all she’s a great girl and if you have seen any of the interviews with her or read what people who interview her say… they all agree, she’s a sweet, down to earth, free-spirited girl.'

------------

"my cousin works as security and she told us that when Haley came out after the show she was THE sweetest person ever and even thanked her (my cousin) for doing what she does there. I thought that was pretty awesome that she thanked security for what they do.

------------

Molly DeWolf Swenson who auditioned in S10, in an interview: "Haley Reinhart, she's been getting some flack on the blogs, but she's also a total sweetheart. I really love her..."

Twitter: "One of my faves on my season, both as a person and a singer."

------------

Singers, songwriters, musicians and others who have associated with Haley since Idol say similar things.

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Tusk - 04-02-2015

Since the original thread was moved out of Haley's main forum, I thought I'd post this here since I think this qualifies as Haley being 'inspiring' since I'm still doing it and enthusiastically Big Grin

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 5m5 minutes ago
3 Yrs ago, today, I drove all the way to Spokane from Seattle, to meet & hear @HaleyReinhart sing live 4 the 1st time
http://www.1031kcda.com/photos/main/haley-reinhart-mini-concert-313723/#/0/18961335

This was the show that I bought my camcorder for (the one that 'saved the day' in London at the O2), but at the last minute they told us we weren't allowed to record anything. It was also the day I got firm confirmation from Haley that, yes, she was indeed going to do Carnegie Hall with Irvin Mayfield Cool

Now that I think about it, this was the first step when 'one thing leads to the other'. I'd entered a contest to win tickets to see Haley in Spokane on an online contest, as soon as I'd submitted my entry, my Virus protection popped up. So I didn't think it got through, so didn't think anything of it until I got a phone call days before she was coming that I'd won the tickets.... then Lolla then Carngegie and so on Angel

Over 15 shows, trips to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York, Chicago, New Orleans and London, and over 200 videos later...? still going Big GrinTongue

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 2m2 minutes ago
Today is also the 3rd year anniversary I met the talented but hungry @KEiTHPHELPS for the 1st time in Spokane Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miI1bYT5HjQ

Quote:KEiTH PHELPS ‏@KEiTHPHELPS 2m2 minutes ago
@HaleysTusk that's crazy!!!!

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - buzzenator - 04-02-2015

^Tusk...what a journey! What is so incredible is that we Haliens get it...this girl is so incredible and if the rest of the world doesn't get it, well that's ok...we do, and that's all that matters! Cool

And...there's still more to this incredible journey! Rolleyes