The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 665 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 813 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1114 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 484 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 672 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 672 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(887) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(887) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 887 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(887) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(887) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 887 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1555 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1555 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 33 - File: showthread.php(1587) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1587) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1587 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 41 - File: showthread.php(1587) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1587) : eval()'d code 41 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 82 - File: showthread.php(1587) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1587) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread_deleted - Line: 107 - File: showthread.php(1587) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1587) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error

Steven Tyler dishes to Women's Wear Daily
10-20-2011, 11:08 PM,
Steven Tyler dishes to Women's Wear Daily
Quote:Known for his wildly colorful on-stage attire — which over the years has run the gamut from leopard print lace-ups and hip huggers to bold printed silk shirts, layered jewelry, leather jackets and long scarves — Tyler is excited about collaborating with Andy Hilfiger on the Andrew Charles sportswear collection.

...WWD: What do you think of the talent on the show?

S.T.: I miss clubs. It was my era. But it’s a new era. They do come out of the woodwork. There are those who are homegrown. Out of 10,000, there’s 100 who are really good. I know that it starts with who we let through.…They’re all put through the ringer. And the ones who aren’t that good are going to fall by the wayside. It’s a very excruciating and extracting [year] for these kids. From now until next May, it’ll be seven months to get their s--t together and learn to sing the songs. I really enjoyed watching Lauren Alaina show up in a truck with three brothers in jeans and a T-shirt and how she washed up in the end to be second runner-up with Scotty McCreery, who won. Interestingly enough, he was the least changed.

...WWD: What was it like working with your 22-year-old daughter, Chelsea, on the Andrew Charles ad campaign?

S.T.: I called Chelsea up, like I did with Liv once before, and told [Chelsea] I’d love to do this with you. It’s going to be huge. She’s in art school, and she doesn’t want to be huge. She’s already got a huge daddy. They kind of want to do their own thing. When we were done with the pictures that Melissa Mahoney took…with Chelsea’s face, it just took the whole project over the top. She just got signed with a modeling agency [IMG Models].

[Image: page-one.jpg]

...WWD: Would you like to have a collection under your own name, or is this good enough for now?

S.T.:This is good enough right now. Every day things are coming my way. I’m with CAA [Creative Artists Agency], and I talk to all kinds of people all the time. Because of “Idol” now, it’s taking the whole fame thing up and the notoriety tenfold. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or not. I can’t really go anywhere now. I can at least go to some town in Japan.

...WWD: With “American Idol” taking up so much of your time, do you still have time to devote to your music?

S.T.: We’ve been doing an album while we’re doing this. There’s not enough time to get involved in the album the way I’d like to. It’s getting done, slowly but surely. The tour’s certainly happening. I’m so happy. The band is back together. Everybody’s lost their anger for me, for taking on “Idol,” they’ve all grown up a little, so it’s great.

Steven still has an eye for talent, if you know what I mean:

Quote:WWD: Have you had a chance to watch “The X-Factor” and what did you think?

S.T.: It’s all right. They’re not finding the talent that we are. That will always be my brag. I will never look as good as the Pussycat Dolls’ Nicole Scherzinger. I’ll never be as bad ass looking as Nicole.

More... http://www.wwd.com/eye/people/steven-tyl...es-5292400

Women's Wear Daily, seriously?