I'm Casey and I just got signed.
09-01-2017, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017 09:41 PM by john.)
RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed.
Straight No Chaser featuring Casey Abrams

Creep

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2017, 09:44 PM
I can see Casey doing a show as one of the members a time or two. He's shown he is vocally versatile Smile
09-02-2017, 01:18 PM
Many thanks, John.

Straight No Chaser is a fun, good a cappella group and it's nice to hear Casey sing in tune again. My frustration with Casey is that, while he could elevate his audiences to being more discerning because he really is capable of such a high level of musical excellence, he chooses to go the Jack Black path.

And while I try to understand that, it always disappoints me. So this is great! He has to be at least as good as he can be.

For newer folks who, perhaps are unaware of just how impressive Casey could be, take a listen to this "pre-voice change" Casey:

And for those of you unfamiliar with Straight No Chaser, I offer my introduction to this group. Yes, I know it's a bit early, but it is what it is: