The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
"CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum (/thread-2325.html)

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Jastal - 02-02-2016

This worked for me with the the 100.7 link...
In the upper right side of the site (below "Recently Played") there is a "search for a song" box and you can enter "Can't Help Falling in Love". Then it shows you Haley's song and the last time played. Then you can click the green thumb. You can even have them email or tweet you each time it is played.

It would be cool if allot of Haliens requested the song!

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Miguel - 02-04-2016

FB:

Quote:Jaclyn S-V
1 hr

Think i got my first sign...im super spiritual and believe loved ones will show you signs they are here...Okay so I was at Menards early last week then Fleet Farm a few days later & I stopped at KwikTrip today after the cemetery at all three of those stores in the last week I heard Elvis Presley can't help falling in love with you being sang by a woman and it instantaneously gave me chills and got me emotional. Ok so this song is old school why have i heard it 3 times. I was learning to play it on piano so i thought hey maybe thats my sign.... But being sung by a female...hmmm.... So I went on YouTube to see who's singing "the female version" and it is Haley Reinhart which was Shawn's favorite american idol singer... Like he was in love with her and even downloaded all of her songs. He was a huge fan.
Heart
Heart
i needed this today

She lives in Appleton, WI.

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - john - 02-05-2016

With Valentine's Day coming up I wonder if Wrigley and the advertising group will do anything to capitalize on the theme of the song. They could use it on Am Idol, too, to capitalize on the musical interest and connection to Haley.

In her recent interviews Haley has mentioned that the song is doing surprisingly well getting radio play since nothing has been done to support/promote radio play. Why not?

They don't seem to do much creative in using this creative and successful advertisement and the associated song. It seems there is a lot of leverage there that goes both ways and is being ignored at this point.

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Miguel - 02-05-2016

"Music Industry Sandbox weekly recap (by Peter Daines):

Quote:Haley Reinhart

She’s reversing course on AC and finally starting to fall off with “Can’t Help Falling in Love.” Slow growth on HAC, where she has now reached #34.

Quote:Adam Lambert

Adam finally dropped off of Pop songs altogether, and he has seemingly reversed course on HAC after peaking at #23. He is currently at #24 on the chart, with no daily spin gain or loss. Essentially, Adam’s single is done with its regular chart run.

Quote:NOTE: Several years after Adam rooted for Haley on her season of American Idol, their paths are about to cross in terms of radio airplay. Adam is stalled/dropping from just over 4 million weekly audience impressions, while Haley’s song is just approaching the 4 million mark.

Both artists are producing great music and proving that they will have staying power in the music industry (Adam was recently named the top-earning American Idol alum of 2015 with an estimated $10m income from various projects; Haley has now been the subject of multiple viral Youtube sensations over the course of 2015 and just made her TV debut as the voiceover of an animated young boy on the Netflix original, “F is For Family.”

https://musicindustrysandbox.wordpress.com/2016/02/05/weekly-recap-the-weeknd-twenty-one-pilots-hot-100-1-battle-justin-bieber-haley-reinhart-adam-lambert-adele-selena-gomez-lady-gaga-rihanna/

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - Tusk - 02-05-2016

Still trying to get CHFIL on Seattle radio.... recently have some "DJ's" following me, one from Seattle, she pointed me to some stations that would play more 'pop' songs than she was used to playing (they are independent station, not so mainstream music)

One station, Kiss FM, is a chain, has others in other states...

Quote:106.1 KISS FM ‏@KISSFMSEATTLE 2h2 hours ago
Our very own @DeannaRadio has arrived with tons of music + variety for you to enjoy! Check her out: http://bit.ly/KISSFMListenLive

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 1h1 hour ago
@KISSFMSEATTLE @DeannaRadio any chance hearing @HaleyReinhart "Can't Help Falling in Love" on Seattle radio? Thx Big Grin
https://youtu.be/PZeU7S2xKpA

[Image: P1hmW1y8.jpg:medium]

Hope this means she might Tongue (She's also heard in the Denver, Colorado Springs and Omaha airwaves)

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 53s

Fellow Chicagoans!@939myfmchicago 's premiering my single #CHFIL on their station today! Grew up listenin to ya's ?
http://bit.ly/Haleyon939MyFM

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 3m3 minutes ago
Fellow Chicagoans! @939myfmchicago's premiering my single #CHFIL on their station today! Grew up listenin to ya's Heart

RE: "CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE" for Extra Gum - InItToWinIt - 02-05-2016

Quote:93.9 MY FM ‏@939myfmchicago · 4m4 minutes ago

93.9 MY FM Retweeted Haley Reinhart
Yes! We're playing it around 4:50pm today!! ??? http://www.939myfm.com/listenlive

Quote:Haley Reinhart @HaleyReinhart Fellow Chicagoans! @939myfmchicago's premiering my single #CHFIL on their station today! Grew up listenin to ya's ?

93.9 MY FM is another iHeart RADIO station and appears to be among the top 5 Chicago stations. I think it is an AC station, although it also shows up as HAC. Edit: Mediabase lists it as AC.

Good to see Haley get a shout out and some accolades on the "Music Industry Sandbox".

[Image: CHFIL%202-5-16.jpg]

Quote:haleyreinhart

Check it out! Pretty psyched to see my single hit 10 million streams today on @spotify !!! Shout out to my fans & new listeners. Thanks for the constant love & support. ? Thanks #spotify #canthelpfallinginlove #single #classic #love #haliens #2016 #movinonup

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 3m3 minutes ago
Fellow Chicagoans! @939myfmchicago's premiering my single #CHFIL on their station today! Grew up listenin to ya's Heart

Quote:93.9 MY FM ‏@939myfmchicago 1h1 hour ago
93.9 MY FM Retweeted Haley Reinhart
Yes! We're playing it around 4:50pm today!! ??? http://www.939myfm.com/listenlive